411 on Antonio Biaggi

Claycourt21

In most of his scenes he does terrific fucking. I have never seen him bottom. But he does a significant number of breeding scenes if that is an interest.

Oh I think he’s fantastic! Probably would be nervous as hell if I ever get the chance to meet him. I just think he’s a beautiful man to start. Then the balls and of course his huge manhood is all a plus!

I’ve emailed him twice about availability and he was responsive and friendly. Never able to coordinate a meet up though. My initial inquiries are always written clearly in full sentences with a polite tone. I start with Dear Xxx and end with Thank you for your time, Yyy. I tell them a little about myself, like where I live and my background and age....I universally get a pleasant and professional response in return. Good manners and not writing like a 16 year old on snap goes a long way I have found

I’ve emailed him twice about availability and he was responsive and friendly. Never able to coordinate a meet up though. My initial inquiries are always written clearly in full sentences with a polite tone. I start with Dear Xxx and end with Thank you for your time, Yyy. I tell them a little about myself, like where I live and my background and age....I universally get a pleasant and professional response in return. Good manners and not writing like a 16 year old on snap goes a long way I have found

Agreed! He has replied to a few of my comments on social media and he seems like a really nice guy. He has a billion jobs so I’m sure he’s a very busy guy as well.

Has anyone on here actually had a session with him?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...