Alam Wernik in dc

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://rent.men/HotBabe/#platinum

His profile shows DC as his home base. Does anyone know anything?

He was guest star at SoundCheck at 14th and K last night. He's just down from NYC for a day or two. He knows some of my Czech friends staying with me from Bel Ami and wanted us to get together but I passed. Since I saw that video of him getting a facelift at 19 I lost all interest.

[MEDIA=instagram]B45jRUHhf1p[/MEDIA]

Since I saw that video of him getting a facelift at 19 I lost all interest.

It wasn't a facelift. It was a very simple, very quick threadlift. One or two threads if I remember correctly. It was just to keep his jawline sharp.

He's got the kind of face/jaw structure that could become problematic if he didn't keep up with it.

https://rent.men/HotBabe/#platinum

His profile shows DC as his home base. Does anyone know anything?

No, he's just visiting he temporarily placed his ad in DC as "home" just to appear on nearby/GPS searches, that's all.

He was guest star at SoundCheck at 14th and K last night. He's just down from NYC for a day or two. He knows some of my Czech friends staying with me from Bel Ami and wanted us to get together but I passed. Since I saw that video of him getting a facelift at 19 I lost all interest.

[MEDIA=instagram]B45jRUHhf1p[/MEDIA]

Yes, hot but kind of artificial..

Male-Sex-Dolls-TPE-for-Women-Suppliers.jpg

I wasn't trying to disparage Alam by my comment. I think Tom Hulce (at this age) was very cute.

Gman

Hey Gman -- I wasn't negatively commenting on your post -- My point was we can compare him to anyone we want, but he still is gorgeous - lol - Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression!

I've mentioned this before. But I think he looks like a young, muscular, and blond Tom Hulce.

IMG_1224.JPG?raw=1

Gman

Doesn't matter who he looks like.... he's fucking gorgeous!!!

Hey Gman -- I wasn't negatively commenting on your post -- My point was we can compare him to anyone we want, but he still is gorgeous - lol - Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression!

No problem. It gave me a chance to clarify my post.

Gman

Overall, he's gorgeous! There's something unusual about his head/face, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Maybe you could say it's very "defined"? I don't what the word for it is, but he's a cutie.

OK, I was going to sit this one out, but I can't. I've seen him at Equinox Columbus Circle a few times and his gym etiquette is non-existent. He hangs out and sits on equipment while playing on his phone, not actually using the equipment....just using it as a lounge. He doesn't re-rack his weights....

If you approach him and ask him to move he'll smile and move, but there's no remorse and it doesn't click to him that he's being a dick. If his boyfriend wasn't 10 feet away and watching I'd be much more comfortable "educating" him :p

His body looks great in person but as far as I'm concerned he's a monster.