I had no idea Marishka Hargitay was Jane Mansfield's daughter.

Boy4
This topic is 1478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yup. I didn't know that myself until one day I Googled her.

PS: LOVE her in SVU. I think it's great that she has carried the show after Christopher Meloni left. Would love to see Olivia Benson and Lily Rush (from Cold Case) team up.

I had no idea Marishka Hargitay was Jane Mansfield's daughter.

Yup. I didn't know that myself until one day I Googled her.

I thought everyone knew & knew that she was in the car when Jayne was decapitated.

BTW, Mariska's daddy had a teeny tiny role in one of the first SVUs.

Mickey Hargitay was also Mr. Universe 1955 and died in 2006 at age 80.
Edited by samhexum

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
And recently took the lead as the actor with the longest running TV character after James Arness and Kelsey Grammer

Live action character that is. Just about everyone on the symptoms has had a character for longer.

FAKE NEWS!!!

Richard Belzer played John Munch for 7 seasons on HOMICIDE, then the first 14 seasons of SVU, so HE broke the record.

And if you want to get technical, he appeared once each in seasons 15 & 17, so that's 23 years of playing the character. SVU's been renewed for 3 more years, so she'll get to 24, but as a producer on the show, she'd better make sure he doesn't guest-star again.

Nobody will ever break his record of playing the same character on 10 different shows:

Homicide

SVU

Law & Order

The X-Files

The Beat

The Wire

30 Rock

Arrested Development

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Law & Order: Trial By Jury (the Bebe Neuwirth spin-off that bombed... it had Jerry Orbach's last 2 appearances as Lenny... he was supposed to have a lighter load on the show, but died)