Buyer beware Natedareal

5280Dane
This topic is 1790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/NateDaReaL

All I can say is another one of those that give all legit providers a bad name. Catfish photos and clearly much older than what’s posted. That said he is good looking so I stupidly stayed. Bad choice. After a massage he indicated time was about up. I was so disappointed, I left. I don’t get overly emotional during conflict, but I did tell him how disappointed I was and when he started with excuses and blaming me, I just turned and left. Another one of those lessons in life I continue to receive.

https://rentmen.eu/NateDaReaL

All I can say is another one of those that give all legit providers a bad name. Catfish photos and clearly much older than what’s posted. That said he is good looking so I stupidly stayed. Bad choice. After a massage he indicated time was about up. I was so disappointed, I left. I don’t get overly emotional during conflict, but I did tell him how disappointed I was and when he started with excuses and blaming me, I just turned and left. Another one of those lessons in life I continue to receive.

Gosh, the ad for the above link indicates the Ad/Profile was setup on 18JUN19 and location is Charlotte. Those photos have appeared in a few different ads over the past few months with various locations indicated across the country. There was recently another Ad/Profile with the same photos and location referenced as Atlanta for a few days.

Thanks for the info - it will come in handy as I sometimes pass through Charlotte. It happens to all of us at some point. I wish we all had the presence of mind to just leave when we discover a catfish, regardless of whether the dude is good looking or not. But, if you're like me, you're so horny and have built up such expectations of a sexy adventure that you end up staying - when we should just walk out.

Understood, but to stay after someone has blatantly lied to you because you found them attractive is a recipe for disaster, no?

I’ve done it too. There’s a bit of excitement to it sometimes. Twice I’ve gotten burned and won’t ever do it again. Maybe.

Understood, but to stay after someone has blatantly lied to you because you found them attractive is a recipe for disaster, no?

Maybe? I mean, if it is going to put one in such a bad frame of mind that it will ruin things that no matter what happens, then one should leave.

On the other hand.... https://www.companyofmen.org/threa...ing-from-the-ashes.128932/page-5#post-1377986

Essentially, each person has to make a judgement that suits them for that situation. And they do need to keep in mind they will have to live with the outcome. But I would like to see us respond with compassion when someone shares their story. :)

Maybe? I mean, if it is going to put one in such a bad frame of mind that it will ruin things that no matter what happens, then one should leave.

On the other hand.... https://www.companyofmen.org/threa...ing-from-the-ashes.128932/page-5#post-1377986

Essentially, each person has to make a judgement that suits them for that situation. And they do need to keep in mind they will have to live with the outcome. But I would like to see us respond with compassion when someone shares their story. :)

Well let me be compassionate by saying one should use better judgment. ;)

Good for those that would have been able to walk away. I’ve been able to walk away before, but it’s not like I had his ad up holding it against his face to do a comparison. Like I said, he is still attractive but it threw me off when he answered the door and he didn’t have a beard and his hair was darker. He started talking and at first seemed affable. Said he was from Canada, which there was a car with a Quebec license plate next to where I parked. He quickly began talking about American politics and how awful it is here, which began to annoy me. It was just uncomfortable, unsatisfying. Much like a sad handjob.

It’s easy to play armchair quarterback yet another to be faced with it. Instead of judging perhaps be grateful someone else shared, particularly when they did something admittedly against their better judgment.

Here is a thread about him when his RM name was "NateReal."

It is always wise to search for variants of a name or phrase when seeking information. That principal applies in general as well as on this forum.

Thanks, I actually did check before meeting him using his link as well as Nate as searches. The search engine on this isn’t the best, as I did Nate Real with a space and nothing came up. Wish I would have found this before. He advertises on Adam4 Adam too.

It would be beneficial for providers and clients if the "go" or "no go" were apparent at the very beginning, but generally it is a progressive deterioration of the chemistry to the obvious "point of no return" before the session is terminated. It is the prolonged anxiety prior to the termination that can make the failed connection seem more hurtful than it needs to be. As the OP noted, it's just "another one of those lessons in life." Onward!

Edited by sync