Transparent clothing and VPL (visible penis line) appreciation thread.

marylander1940

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this Kellan Lutz? Whatever happened to him?

That's indeed Kellan.

Pretty sure that shot is Photoshopped.

He's kinda among that group of actors -- along with Taylor Lautner, Ryan Guzman -- who were heartthrobs before Instagram came along.

They've kinda been supplanted by younger stars. I think Kellan is on one of those FBI or first responder dramas. Ryan is on 911.

He's kinda among that group of actors -- along with Taylor Lautner, Ryan Guzman -- who were heartthrobs before Instagram came along....They've kinda been supplanted by younger stars.

It’s hardly a new phenomenon.

So many handsome guys don’t realize that their ‘time in the spotlight’ is very limited. I don’t know whether it’s a mixture of arrogance and ignorance that leads them to believe they can rely on their physique/looks to make a successful living.

And soon enough a new crop of fit 20somethings with handsome faces and muscled bodies comes along for our delectation.

But searching "Kellan Lutz package" does yield a pleasant array of views...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IeEkufcr8sg/S-9nTrAmH6I/AAAAAAAARE4/W0hq8uuW3YM/s1600/kellan-lutz-vpl5.jpg

And, yes, Lutz is slated to appear as part of the ensemble of a new CBS show called FBI: Most Wanted

OMG how can you focus on wrestling this guy with that!!!!

It's interesting to see what an altered picture can visually do for the viewers... Reality check:

http://www.wrestlingarenamedia.com/wp-content/uploads/galleries/post-818/full/Istanbul2011WorldGrecoRomanWrestlingChampionship74kg%20(99).jpg