StrongStrokes NYC

EVdude

• 5 weeks later...

4 pages deep?

I am absolutely amazed that anyone would take a $$$ chance on a massage ad that featured two headless torso photos with no photo confirmation. IMO, the ad might as well offer no photos. You all must love to gamble on total mystery and have money to burn. What is it about these two photos that motivates anyone to open a wallet?

There are plenty of talented massage therapists out there, especially in NYC, who not only show current confirmed photos of fantastic, fit bodies, but they also show their handsome faces. I don't understand why anyone from our community would be interested in throwing support to a guy who likes to play hide and seek. Is there some unknown thrill to this game?

I can fully understand if a guy leads a double life and needs to remain anonymous. Even so, there are smart and clever ways to sell yourself to a community that understands these things. Two similar, headless torso photos is not the way to convince me.

Words can tell a deeper story, but there is nothing in this ad that speaks to me and says "you gotta try me." Even with "6 years experience," the ad makes no mention of CMT or LMT. So what exactly is this guy selling?

I don't get this, and I probably never will.

I am absolutely amazed that anyone would take a $$$ chance on a massage ad that featured two headless torso photos with no photo confirmation.

It’s just one person that has to “take a $$$ chance” after that it’s thumbs up or thumbs down on the real thing. In StrongStokes case it was a lot of thumbs up. That’s the beauty of our community here. So hats off to @WestGuy for taking the initial plunge.

Edited by EVdude

In StrongStokes case it was a lot of thumbs up. That’s the beauty of our community here.

In the scheme of things, some thumbs up with some mehs. Considering the information his ad lacks, that's not a vote for "let's test the opinions of others and see what talent the guy has got for $150."

If I had a dollar for every time someone on the internet used the term "good looking," I'd be able to test run a lot of guys.

We must all acknowledge thanks and gratitude for those who take one for the team. I'm always happy to try someone new and report back if the startup fee appears fair. However, why exactly this guy? Other than a few opinions, and we know what that is like on the internet, this ghost of a massage therapist does not seem to qualify for any attention.

Even after 4 pages, I'm not the least bit curious or seduced into booking an appointment. To each his own.

I think he’s fabulous. Massage was solid, he’s attractive and such a kind person. I respect that he doesn’t want his face posted on the internet.

He’s also very sensual. I don’t generally look for too much sensuality in the massage so for me it was actually more than I needed, which he respected. But if that’s your thing, you should definitely give him a try.

I think he’s fabulous. Massage was solid, he’s attractive and such a kind person. I respect that he doesn’t want his face posted on the internet.

He’s also very sensual. I don’t generally look for too much sensuality in the massage so for me it was actually more than I needed, which he respected. But if that’s your thing, you should definitely give him a try.

@Cubist I agree. I thoroughly enjoy my sessions with StrongStrokes. In fact they have gotten better over time.

• 3 months later...

I had my second session with SS, fantastic experience again. I reiterate what I said above.

Can you PM me as welll? Thanks.