Is Alcohol Important In A Relationship?

Avalon
This topic is 2039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the recent poll at Gay Star News

Would you be happy to date someone who didn’t drink alcohol?

Yes, absolutely!

I could but I’d prefer it if my partner drank occasionallyNo - I don’t think we’d be compatible

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I was working last century there was an annual Christmas Party. Since I left they no longer do it.

But the employees group would look around pricing here and there. I remember that at some places the cost was must lower if there were no alcohol being being served. But some co-workers were adamant that there must be alcohol.

This poll reminds me of a couple wherein one guy liked bicycling and the other did not. The guy who liked it was pissed that his partner didn't and stopped cycling. His partner encouraged him to keep doing what he liked with his friends who also enjoyed it (such as me) and they would do other things together.

Sure, I would date a teetotaler, and I would restrict my own consumption of alcoholic beverages to when I was not in his company.

PS: Has your walker arrived? Is it working for you?

I hope to get my walker next week on 2 November, Friday. On 1 November I'll be placing a grocery store order and be calling my landlord asking him to pick it up the next day and bring me my mail which will include the walker.