The Average Age Gay People Lose Their Virginity Is...

Gar1eth
This topic is 2158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the purposes of this discussion-if you just list an age then the assumption will be that the lister is talking about anal intercourse...

Gman

The original article from your first post didn’t define sex, but most people consider oral sex to be sex. Bill Clinton might disagree with me.

For the purposes of this discussion-if you just list an age then the assumption will be that the lister is talking about anal intercourse. If the lister decides to describe things in more detail, then the reader can form his/her own opinion on whether the lister satisfied the reader's definition of having lost the proverbial cherry.

Gman

I prefer the definition: It doesn't count as sex unless I enjoyed it!

For the purposes of this discussion-if you just list an age then the assumption will be that the lister is talking about anal intercourse. If the lister decides to describe things in more detail, then the reader can form his/her own opinion on whether the lister satisfied the reader's definition of having lost the proverbial cherry.

Gman

Then I must amend. Never with a woman, and 30 with a guy.

And (of course) this brings up a movie memory. I watched "Kingsman" over the weekend on TNT or TBS or some other semi-basic channel, when the Swedish princess offers to let Eggsy do her "in the ass", it was edited to "in the cell" (in which she was locked). :p

I lost my "virginity" meaning that I found out that there was such a thing as sex when my best friend let me give him a blow job. That was at 17 and a half. I did not fuck someone until I was 20. The butt of an angel. He was VERY experienced so I was kind of lucky because he was a power bottom. We stayed together for a few years.

I lost my "virginity" meaning that I found out that there was such a thing as sex when my best friend let me give him a blow job. That was at 17 and a half. I did not fuck someone until I was 20. The butt of an angel. He was VERY experienced so I was kind of lucky because he was a power bottom. We stayed together for a few years.

By chance, was (is) the best friend you blew straight? Did it continue for a while?

I lost my "virginity" meaning that I found out that there was such a thing as sex when my best friend let me give him a blow job. That was at 17 and a half.

You found out doesn't follow from he let you, which implies you asked and therefore knew...;)

By chance, was (is) the best friend you blew straight? Did it continue for a while?

You found out doesn't follow from he let you, which implies you asked and therefore knew...;)

I think he was gay tho it has been 40 years ago. He was also fucking the parish priest. We were on a retreat and I was laying next to him in his bed just talking and then he pressed my head down to his crotch. I could feel his hard cock through his pajamas. He held my head down there and then pulled his cock through the opening in the front of his pajamas. I kind of just did what I thought I was supposed to do. So I guess I should not say he let me. It was in between forcing me and letting me following my instincts. At any rate, I liked it then and I like it now. I remember I was surprised that I was supposed to swallow his cum but still a lot dripped down his cock.

And (of course) this brings up a movie memory. I watched "Kingsman" over the weekend on TNT or TBS or some other semi-basic channel, when the Swedish princess offers to let Eggsy do her "in the ass", it was edited to "in the cell" (in which she was locked). :p

I was over at my Mom's, and we were looking for a movie to watch-it was a movie I had bought on iTunes. I had seen it before. But I couldn't think of anything else we might both enjoy. Before we started, and me thinking of that scene, I told her that she was going to need to ignore one part of the movie. :confused:

Gman

I was over at my Mom's, and we were looking for a movie to watch-it was a movie I had bought on iTunes. I had seen it before. But I couldn't think of anything else we might both enjoy. Before we started, and me thinking of that scene, I told her that she was going to need to ignore one part of the movie. :confused:

Friends invited us over to watch "Running with Scissors", she'd also invited her parents. Watching the scenes of the young author having the fling with the older guy made her uncomfortable.