hotel eavesdropping - leave it at that?

Smurof
This topic is 2142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This morning I was aroused to here two guys in my neighboring hotel room going at it loud, hot, and heavy. While giving me a raging hard-on, I so wished I could have joined in on the fun! I did peek at them when they walked past my room through my peephole when they left their room and they were both buff, rugged studs who appeared nearly half my age.

Lots of thoughts ran into my mind while I was listening to them having sex. Should I pound on the wall when they're clearly busy? Should I knock on their hotel room door? Should I call their hotel room phone? Any of those could have caused a vast array of different possibilities, although since most would have resulted probably in bad ones, I let them be and enjoyed myself alone.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can relate to the experience, the fantasy, and doing nothing.

While Ive never heard two guys, years ago I heard a couple in the adjacent room going at it so loudly, it shook the mirror on the opposite, non-adjacent wall.

The rattling mirror woke me. My bed shook. Went from startling, to annoying, to funny, to going on sooo long, I became impressed. I wanted to see the participants. Never did.

=======

I would probably take no action other than wishing in the situation described. The one thought that comes to mind, here at home from the safety of a comfy chair and the knowledge its probably never going to happen.....

Leave an anonymous note on their door. "Impressed by what I heard last night. I'm on Grindr, will appear as very close by if you check."

Set Grindr to indicate interests.... participant, active voyeur, some way to convey "generous", etc - whatever your particular interests/hopes. You'll never know if they bothered to look, looked and rejected idea, etc. But at least its a safe way to "take a shot." And might get very lucky.

This morning I was aroused to here two guys in my neighboring hotel room going at it loud, hot, and heavy. While giving me a raging hard-on, I so wished I could have joined in on the fun! I did peek at them when they walked past my room through my peephole when they left their room and they were both buff, rugged studs who appeared nearly half my age.

Lots of thoughts ran into my mind while I was listening to them having sex. Should I pound on the wall when they're clearly busy? Should I knock on their hotel room door? Should I call their hotel room phone? Any of those could have caused a vast array of different possibilities, although since most would have resulted probably in bad ones, I let them be and enjoyed myself alone.

Live and let live... unless it's late at night.

Phyllis Diller used to do this joke in her gigs with orchestras:

"I was staying at the [local upscale hotel] last night and it was lovely. But the people in the next room! So noisy! At 3:00am they were yelling and banging on the walls.

"I kept practicing anyway!"

She was a very good classical pianist and did a lot of fundraising shows with orchestras.

Phyllis Diller used to do this joke in her gigs with orchestras:

"I was staying at the [local upscale hotel] last night and it was lovely. But the people in the next room! So noisy! At 3:00am they were yelling and banging on the walls.

"I kept practicing anyway!"

She was a very good classical pianist and did a lot of fundraising shows with orchestras.

In the opinion of many, Phyllis was the best of the many replacements after Carol Channing left the original Broadway production of Hello, Dolly!.

I lived under an extremely loud straight couple several years ago. The woman was loud in nearly everything she did. For a petite young woman, she sure did walk heavily. But their sex? She screamed "fuck me" at the top of her lungs and he was certainly pounding her given the noises their bed was making. It was annoying for me because, in general, they were simply loud. Plus neither of them was hot enough to make it sexy to overhear them.

I was at the beach a couple weeks back and 2 guys were openly fornicating, no tent, no blanket, just going at it right in front of everyone. I couldn't (and still can't) believe they were not taken away in handcuffs - which I have seen done for much less x-rated behavior than that. Anyway they were total hotties - lean, twentysomethings - one a hairy chested white guy with a superbly coiffed beard, the other a smooth, caramel skinned latino with an Egyptian hieroglyph tattoo on his pectoral. Everybody around was totally cool just minding their own business, except me, I was staring in disbelief, jaw on the sand, drool coming out of my mouth!

I was at the beach a couple weeks back and 2 guys were openly fornicating, no tent, no blanket, just going at it right in front of everyone. I couldn't (and still can't) believe they were not taken away in handcuffs - which I have seen done for much less x-rated behavior than that. Anyway they were total hotties - lean, twentysomethings - one a hairy chested white guy with a superbly coiffed beard, the other a smooth, caramel skinned latino with an Egyptian hieroglyph tattoo on his pectoral. Everybody around was totally cool just minding their own business, except me, I was staring in disbelief, jaw on the sand, drool coming out of my mouth!

Where was this? What state?

Here in San Diego area there's Black's Beach. It's a nude beach. There's a gay area. And sex happens all the time.

Although I don't have a solution for your question, I must admit that would turn me on as well :p

which one was the top?

When I was an exchange student in Japan 4 years ago my neighbor in my dorm was a gay Brazilian guy. After a while his Japanese boyfriend basically moved in with him and they were going at it almost every day. The Brazilian guy was the bottom and he was a quite loud one, basically everyone could hear him who walked by their room. And thanks to the thin walls I could hear them crystal clear. I remember one time when I was working on my laptop they did it either on a desk or simply against the wall because suddenly I felt my own desk moving. At first I thought that there's an earthquake but then the Brazilian guy started to moan. It was fun to listen to them sometimes (I think the right amount of moaning is super hot), but when I couldn't sleep because of them in the middle of the night or when they woke me up in the morning I really felt like telling the Brazilian guy to either take it like a man and shut up when others are probably asleep or don't take it at all.

I was at the beach a couple weeks back and 2 guys were openly fornicating, no tent, no blanket, just going at it right in front of everyone. I couldn't (and still can't) believe they were not taken away in handcuffs - which I have seen done for much less x-rated behavior than that. Anyway they were total hotties - lean, twentysomethings - one a hairy chested white guy with a superbly coiffed beard, the other a smooth, caramel skinned latino with an Egyptian hieroglyph tattoo on his pectoral.

I hate to be the “get off my lawn” guy in this thread, but I suspect had they not been “total hotties,” they would’ve wound up taken away in handcuffs. The double standard is real.

I hate to be the “get off my lawn” guy in this thread, but I suspect had they not been “total hotties,” they would’ve wound up taken away in handcuffs. The double standard is real.

What makes you say that? The park rangers don't strike me as being gay or particularly gay friendly so I really don't think they care if the guys they arrest are hot or not. I have seen all types nabbed for assorted lewd behaviors. Most often they get you for wandering too far away from the clothing optional area (naked of course).