Long Island ??

Robbie L

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 7:09 AM, JMan said:

Anyone have recent experience with Sean “the lineman” in Medford?  He advertises on Grindr and Scruff. 

Any luck in finding your man? Any news on anyone good on LI? I used to massage.

I still have great hands!

• 3 weeks later...

First experience like this today. Mind blown, sitting in the car still shaking.  Excellent massage for relaxing, perfect touch.  Strong in the right places and perfect in others. For sure will revisit. 

7 hours ago, 845631808 said:

First experience like this today. Mind blown, sitting in the car still shaking.  Excellent massage for relaxing, perfect touch.  Strong in the right places and perfect in others. For sure will revisit. 

Wow, who did you see?

Random question, but does anybody go cruising on Long Island anymore? If so where? I used to go to the park and ride back in the day before Craig’s List and then Grindr came along. With no good massage options around and the apps becoming more and more nonsense, I’ve been contemplating possibly trying cruising again. 

Cherish Mens Spa in Hicksville has the wonderful Lucas a few times per week and a couple of new guys as well. 
i recommend giving it a try. Options are limited on LI, but this place satisfies. 

Has anyone tried this guy Oscar in Amityville?  He frequently posts on craigslist.  The links on craigslist expire each month so I copied his ad below:

-------------------------------------

Massage Therapy (Amityville)

Massage for mental Physical and Spiritual Health.
Relieve stress anxiety and depression.
Feel rejuvenated.
NY Licensed cosmetologist.
Contact for pricing.
Text me Oscar for further details.
THIS IS STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL

-----------------------------------------

He looks like an attractive and classy guy from the pic in his post.  If anyone has used him, please share your experience and recommendation.  The ad says strictly professional but you never know.  Please post your response for the group and feel free to DM me with more intimate/personal details as well.  

00C0C_ccdcmFJKEKf_06Q097_1200x900.jpg

Healthy 68 Spa in Manhasset, Long Island

Had a most relaxing massage  with Will. He provides a thorough session from head to toe and all parts in between. Strong hands and nice techniques. 

Will, a young looking Asian, is the only masseur working M-F. There is a different masseur on weekends. 

Business there is slow. Massage is $60 for 1 hour. 

40 minutes ago, Cooper said:

Healthy 68 Spa in Manhasset, Long Island

Had a most relaxing massage  with Will. He provides a thorough session from head to toe and all parts in between. Strong hands and nice techniques. 

Will, a young looking Asian, is the only masseur working M-F. There is a different masseur on weekends. 

Business there is slow. Massage is $60 for 1 hour. 

Great information thank you. I’ve been meaning to try this place and now I know what to ask for.