Long Island ??

Robbie L

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the aplus men spa in patchogue / Medford. 

I had Adam and was very pleased with the service. The massage was ok but the internal and external stimulation was far more than I expected. 

it’s very discrete next to a pop up church so that was fun on a Sunday. It’s cleanish and I would go back again. 

Went to A-Plus Spa (owned by Prime Mens Spa) out in Patchogue, NY (they advertise on Craigslist search for SPA in beauty):

Three Asian guys, I had Jayson, twink, about 24. No special skills, bad massage, but he was erect the entire time, and finally tugged down his pants. Lot's of MT, and a great session at the point. I think his fetish is cotton rubbing his tool.

90 minutes $110 + generous tip. Left, happy too

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Prime Men Spa again, and, unfortunately it was a disappointing experience.  Had Addison and he just rubbed oil over my back and legs.  Even with polite guidance to go deeper, it wasn’t much of a massage.  
Seems some of their stronger masseurs have left.  
Anyone have a more recent recommendation? 

What’s new @ “Prime Men Spa”?

I hadn’t been to Prime since May, so today my friend and I decided to go for a relaxing massage.

I called to schedule an appointment and the manager, Adam, told me 3 were working. I didn’t recognize any of their names. 

We had two new masseurs, David (a new David not the old one) & Jason. They both are Asian and speak little to no English. Don’t ask them questions just point.  We received a good massage, not body rubs.

David is an average looking twink & Jason has a shaved head and is a bit out of shape. 

The massage went well and we  got what we expected. We both left happy 😊  with our complimentary mini bottle of water and a piece of hard candy 🍬 that’s  difficult to unwrap. 😉

Cost: $70 for an hour.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 10:31 AM, Coolwave35 said:

Are you specifically looking for a great massage, or someone hot that is willing to play naked? 

Both as well. I am in Jersey but really want a good Asian male. 1st timer but I will travel for sexy Asian.  I might want MT but need to see how I react as it is a first for me,  I am used ladyboy but will travel for Asian masseurs 

1 hour ago, Sixpack said:

Both as well. I am in Jersey but really want a good Asian male. 1st timer but I will travel for sexy Asian.  I might want MT but need to see how I react as it is a first for me,  I am used to enjoying  ladyboys but will travel for Asian masseurs as need to try a new experience as I may enjoy,

Might be a silly question, but I’m new here…

How do you know if someone is OK with MT? I had a fantastic experience with a very satisfying ending on my first visit to Prime. I thought there may be an initiation for MT but with my head down I wasn’t sure and as a first timer I didn’t want to take things too far off course. Any recommendations or things to look out for?  

14 minutes ago, ultraswim1 said:

How do you know if someone is OK with MT? I had a fantastic experience with a very satisfying ending on my first visit to Prime. I thought there may be an initiation for MT but with my head down I wasn’t sure and as a first timer I didn’t want to take things too far off course. Any recommendations or things to look out for?  

I was going to ask ahead of time if a private masseur.

6 hours ago, ultraswim1 said:

I have a sure fire way. At the start of the massage, I say, “are you ok with mutual touch?”  It works every time! 

• 3 weeks later...

Visited Prime again today and had a great experience. I find myself enjoying the sensual massage so much over the course of the first 40 or so minutes that the end of the massage always happens very… quickly for me lol. The amount of “oil” doesn’t help but this is usually not a big issue for me haha

Anyone else experience this? Happy to chat in private if anyone wants to DM 

My friend & I went to “Prime Men Spa” today. I had contacted them in the AM to see who was available. Two new masseurs were recommended: David and Kimi. 

David is very professional and well trained. I received an excellent massage. I liked how quickly he moved his strong hands around my body. Not spending too much time on any one area. David uses his finger tips to lightly tap your entire body. It was very erotic & ticklish. 

My friend had Kimi. He told me he was very satisfied with his massage and was so relaxed that he was falling asleep. 

The spa is small and very clean. A 1 hour massage is $70.  Adam is the manager. He’s very friendly & accommodating. He saw me when I was parking outside the Spa and came out to put the quarters in the meter. Very thoughtful. 

I’ve been going to Prime since it opened and never left disappointed.

Btw, Bliss in Manhasset has closed. 

Cooper

• 4 weeks later...