Did we ever Congradulate Him!!! 7000 plus

Chuck50
This topic is 6670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Chuck. And HUGS right back atcha.

Actually, I don't have near that many posts. I often compose a message but don't post what I've written. I recently discovered the counter goes up when you click "reply", not when you click "post".

(Lucky, here's your secret weapon for passing me. Feel free. }()

>Actually, I don't have near that many posts. I often compose a

>message but don't post what I've written.

When you release your digitally remastered Greatest Message Center Hits, will you include those never-posted posts as bonus tracks? It could boost sales (and I'd love to see what it is you decided not to post!).;-)

We can always count on Rick to add a little spice to the mix. Congrats to Deej, a guy whom I have tons of respect for.

Chuck, now that Deej has set some kind of a posting record can we retire threads congratulating people for reaching their 925th posting? Or I am the only one who is saying enough already!

>Ok Alan I will not congratulate you on your almost 800. HUGS

Chuck, I did not mean to make this personal. My 798 posts have been spread out over 5.5 years, so when I finally reach 1,000 in 2008 it would be time for congratulations..... Maybe if I ever learned to type.

LOL

Lucky is really the person who deserves praise this weekend by creating a thread ("Are you addicted to Hooville") which has 62 responses and almost 2,000 hits. Many of the responses are very interesting and were written by people who seldom post.

>Lucky is really the person who deserves praise this weekend by

>creating a thread ("Are you addicted to Hooville") which has

>62 responses and almost 2,000 hits. Many of the responses are

>very interesting and were written by people who seldom post.

Alan, check again. That thread and its responses were all written in 2002 and 2003. Lucky is the King of Resurrection. :p

>>Lucky is really the person who deserves praise this weekend

>by

>>creating a thread ("Are you addicted to Hooville") which has

>>62 responses and almost 2,000 hits. Many of the responses

>are

>>very interesting and were written by people who seldom post.

>

>Alan, check again. That thread and its responses were all

>written in 2002 and 2003. Lucky is the King of Resurrection.

>:p

Thank, Rick. I've been away & thought Lucky was very busy thinking up new topics while I was gone. It wouldn't be the first time I posted without thinking. You made me laugh out loud, which is a great way to start the day!

Alan

Hey huggy, chuck-a-luggy, send some congrats MY way!, as Damn, I broke the 3000 mark tonight! WHOOOPPPPPPEEEEEDDEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ain't I SPECIAL!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????

Wow, all those people of substance have NOTHING on me!, so kiss off Martin, Abraham and John, just to name a few to start with! :-(

HAWK hit 3000 posts on this site, so HAWK DESERVES special notice!!, especially since the HAWK's count was derailed by you know, outside forces, some of those forces being ????

WTF!!!, the HAWK deserves the NOBEL prize!, category to be determined, as ADMIT it!, HAWK's postings consigns Hemmingway's best to the literary trash bin!

Is this posting SILLY enough yet to sink in????

:7 :7 :7 :7

Archived