Happy B-Day to GeeWhiz

azdr0710
This topic is 2230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A very happy birthday to my very good friend the very esteemed @g56whiz!

He is definitely quite the proverbial paradoxical individual so to cover all my bases I off two salutes...

First the obvious one...

Second for his more cultured side... yes some of us here do like opera... strange as it may seem.... who woulda thunk!? ;)

Edited by whipped guy

GeeWhiz's profile says he's from Laredo.....don't know if that's true, but I like the song......plus he has an "eclectic" taste in music, so I thought what the heck

So how ‘bout a song regarding how eclectic Texas is!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOJAxZOb6v0

Plus the whiz deserves extra credit for living in an area far away from some of the eclectic music that he does enjoy!

A very happy birthday to my very good friend the very esteemed @g56whiz!

He is definitely quite the proverbial paradoxical individual so to cover all my bases I off two salutes...

First the obvious one...

. . . .

Happy Birthday. If you can let Mr. Brandon know, I will tell him what he can do with the rest of his day after his "dance."

Shoot! Here I am posting songs in this thread when based on a request made in the My “pics” thread in the Gallery this is what @g56whiz REALLY wants for his birthday... I always try to comply with such requests... I just need to FedEx him to Loredo. With any luck he won’t exceed the weight and size limitations.

tumblr_p86b01wfpc1urq72ro1_400.jpg

With any luck he WILL exceed the size limitations. My guess, judging by a careful examination of the package, is that there may be an oversized charge.