Michael Avenatti - Stormy Daniels's Lawyer

azdr0710
This topic is 2159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's hot as hell. @tristanbaldwin should play him in the movie!

Rob

ha!!.....didn't think about that, but the resemblance is remarkable!! (though the age difference is apparent)......excellent observation!!

75c587a8075500e31fccc2a0bcb572b7.jpgScreen-Shot-2018-03-16-at-8.12.05-AM.png

if anybody feels this side-by-side juxtaposition is sensitive or inappropriate, I'll delete

Edited by azdr0710

Very sexy. I hope he isn't an arrogant asshole but he is smart.

Undergrad degree from Penn. Graduated first in his law school class. We may not be able to rule out the possibility of arrogance, but I think we can pretty safely assume he's smart.

... He didn't rule out taking a crack at politics when the Stormy Daniels matter is resolved.

That somewhat lowered my estimation of him.

I suppose it would lower my estimation of him too if it was just a matter of Avenatti thinking he might exploit his newfound fame to run for office, but his background suggests that politics has always been an interest of his, and one for which he'd be far better prepared than -- well, you know -- that other guy who exploited his fame to run for office without any background or qualification other than fame.

This is from his Wikipedia page:

Avenatti received a B.A. degree from the University of Pennsylvania with a major in political science in 1996. In 1999, he received a J.D. degree from George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C. where he worked with Professor Jonathan Turley on constitutional issues relating to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). He graduated Order of the Coif and first in his class. Avenatti later donated $250,000 to George Washington University Law School to establish the Michael J. Avenatti Award for Excellence in Pre-Trial and Trial Advocacy, an annual award given to the member of the graduating Juris Doctor class who demonstrates excellence in pre-trial and trial advocacy.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago). Avenatti worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns and Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate campaign.

Undergrad degree from Penn. Graduated first in his law school class. We may not be able to rule out the possibility of arrogance, but I think we can pretty safely assume he's smart.

I suppose it would lower my estimation of him too if it was just a matter of Avenatti thinking he might exploit his newfound fame to run for office, but his background suggests that politics has always been an interest of his, and one for which he'd be far better prepared than -- well, you know -- that other guy who exploited his fame to run for office without any background or qualification other than fame.

This is from his Wikipedia page:

Avenatti received a B.A. degree from the University of Pennsylvania with a major in political science in 1996. In 1999, he received a J.D. degree from George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C. where he worked with Professor Jonathan Turley on constitutional issues relating to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). He graduated Order of the Coif and first in his class. Avenatti later donated $250,000 to George Washington University Law School to establish the Michael J. Avenatti Award for Excellence in Pre-Trial and Trial Advocacy, an annual award given to the member of the graduating Juris Doctor class who demonstrates excellence in pre-trial and trial advocacy.

While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later White House Chief of Staff for President Barack Obama, and mayor of Chicago). Avenatti worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns and Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate campaign.

Maybe he thought about running before but now, why would he? He's more influential as a famous Lawyer.

He'll have a target sign on his back, the Russians won't let him escape after what he'll do to Trump

Besides running for any office is waaaay too much work and not so much money. He'll be a star Lawyer with TV appearances and plenty of money.

@azdr0710 He's a sexy geek, thanks for posting in the gallery again. You should do it more often!

• 2 months later...

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels and “Stuttering John” Melendez, has teased a possible 2020 presidential run in a new tweet: “We can’t relive 2016.”“I love this country, our values and our people too much to sit by while they are destroyed,” added Avenatti.

In another tweet, Aventatti said: “Be clear – only a street fighter has a chance at displacing the “King.” Otherwise, this country and its principles will be in pieces and non-recognizable.”

Where do we send money?

Edited by Oaktown