Passing on getting rimmed

Stormy
This topic is 2202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lucky today but my date said NO to getting his ass rimmed. My experience is that even straight guys enjoy the sensation of getting rimmed. What kind of guy passes on a sensational feeling? I think it's unusual. What's your experience?

I haven't met anyone who said "no," but I have also encountered some who just sort of waited for it to be over. Or seemed to.

I wasn’t such a fan of getting anything near my anus but soon began to like and now love getting rimmed

Maybe he felt uncomfortable dirty etc.

I know guys who don’t like to get sucked

Nah! I took a shower with that boy beforehand. He was squeaky clean. I have a feeling he's never had the pleasure

Could it be a germophobia thing? No matter how squeaky clean the possibility of bacteria remaining is there. Perhaps I’m a prude but I had a guy surprise me and try to rim me and I was really clean but I ended up avoiding kissing him afterwards because I couldn’t get over the idea a bacterial infection from my own ass... sigh :(

I got lucky today but my date said NO to getting his ass rimmed. My experience is that even straight guys enjoy the sensation of getting rimmed. What kind of guy passes on a sensational feeling? I think it's unusual. What's your experience?

Or maybe, just maybe, the guy doesn’t like to get rimmed. Come on guys! We humans have our unique characteristics. Some guys have nips that are well wired; other don’t. I hate liver. Others love it. It’s what makes the world interesting.

Some guys are grossed out by it.

Or maybe, just maybe, the guy doesn’t like to get rimmed. Come on guys! We humans have our unique characteristics. ...

Whoah, whoah, whoah - that's crazy talk!

But seriously...

My experience is not everyone likes it. I've met guys who identify as being straight who seek it out (their wives/girlfriends won't rim them) and guys who are as gay as the day is long who don't like it.

... I have a great ass. One of these days I'll use it in my photo space.

Why wait? And while you're at it, why not include it in one of The Gallery threads devoted to great asses? (The one called "Ass Revolution" currently has over 400,000 views. You'll rarely find an audience more appreciative of a fine rear end than your Forum peers. :) )

I agree, being a recipient, have to agree it feels great although shy away from "giving." I knew a married guy engaged in it frequently and then contracted giardia. After much investigative diagnostics they discovered giardia; big-time antibiotics. Seems to be a geographic thing more susceptible in the SA regions.

I nearly passed out when a guy refused my offer (well, actually the initial licking before it really begins rather than me actually asking if it was OK). I may have actually had to catch my breath because I enjoyed the act so much. Once I regained a certain state of consciousness I just went on to something he might like. It was an awfully long time until I met another guy who was the same way.

I guess it is the same way with fingering. I don't mind it at all and actually I rather like it because (if I am going to get fucked) it opens me up to a certain extent). But there are cases where guys just don't like to be fingered. I want to say to them, "You are going to let me put my not unsubstantial manhood in you but this rather slim finger bothers you?" But I never have. I just comply with his wishes of course.

I nearly passed out when a guy refused my offer (well, actually the initial licking before it really begins rather than me actually asking if it was OK). I may have actually had to catch my breath because I enjoyed the act so much. Once I regained a certain state of consciousness I just went on to something he might like. It was an awfully long time until I met another guy who was the same way.

I guess it is the same way with fingering. I don't mind it at all and actually I rather like it because (if I am going to get fucked) it opens me up to a certain extent). But there are cases where guys just don't like to be fingered. I want to say to them, "You are going to let me put my not unsubstantial manhood in you but this rather slim finger bothers you?" But I never have. I just comply with his wishes of course.

I have never had a problem with a guy letting me rim him. Guess I have been fortunate with the tops I have been with that they do seem to enjoy the feeling and sensation that it gives them.

I have been with guys who do not like to be fingered. I do enjoy being fingered. The feel of my hole opening up, helps me start to relax and get ready to be entered, especially if he has any girth or length.

I don’t like to do it. But rimming definitely feels nice.

On the other hand, what if the guy has a herpes infection. You could get something from his tongue or mouth. Plus if he’s rimming me, who else is he rimming and do I want that person’s butt germs

( secondhand)? Plus I really like kissing. Thinking about kissing someone after they’ve rimmed me does not set my heart afire. So I almost never ask to be rimmed.

Gman

I love kissing..touching..being touched...rubbed...held closely and tightly...I am not so interested in being sucked...I have a big fat cock and most guys want to suck me...so I go along...I have a big bubble but hate being rimmed...My BF is married (to a woman) I love rimming him and he insists on that and being fingered...Mostly I enjoy pleasing and that pleases me...We all like different activities....

• 1 month later...

Several young providers I’ve seen lately have surprised me with their enthusiastic rimming and blow jobs, even though I don’t ask for it. This never happened years ago. Apparently, I have a hot ass. Maybe I’ll have a photo taken haha.