Best Pick Up Lines

tassojunior
This topic is 1888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep, the surest way to get a reaction and break the ice. St8's have been so much better at this.

Quickest:

Is it hot in here, or is it you.

Corniest:

My computer broke. You wanna be my laptop?

Surest Going to Hell line:

You wanna play school? Cuz I want to shoot some kids up in you.

My Favorite:

They’ll only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus.

Edited by tassojunior

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Tried finding it on video... cant.

There was a great roleplay scene in WKRP In Cincinnati. All the guys try picking up Loni Anderson.

Quotes

I miss Pluto

Well my Carl Sagan joke in this thread https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/sagan-in-chicago.135821/#post-1498597

went over like a lead balloon but as luck would have it I also have a Neil Degrasse Tyson joke (What's the connection? They both narrated the "Cosmos" documentary several decades apart.) Oh yeah the joke: When Pluto was demoted to a demi-planet I sent NDT an email and asked him if Plutonium was still an element or did it also get demoted? Funny, no?

He didn't think so either - no reply. :(

Well my Carl Sagan joke in this thread https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/sagan-in-chicago.135821/#post-1498597

went over like a lead balloon but as luck would have it I also have a Neil Degrasse Tyson joke (What's the connection? They both narrated the "Cosmos" documentary several decades apart.) Oh yeah the joke: When Pluto was demoted to a demi-planet I sent NDT an email and asked him if Plutonium was still an element or did it also get demoted? Funny, no?

He didn't think so either - no reply. :(

I didn't mind Pluto getting demoted but don't like "dwarf planet". I like your term "demi-planet".

I knew someone in college ... 6'4", crew jock type (I think, he had the build), stunningly handsome. This was 1972 or so, so "mixers" were new.

There was a gay mixer at MIT. If someone were stupid enough to go to George [not his real name] and say, "Oh, that dude is so hot!" he'd take you by the hand, walk you over, and say to the dude, "Hi, I'm George. My friend John [not my real name] thinks you're really hot!" and walk away.

He eventually became a Jesuit priest.

There are good reasons to let straight people monopolize pickup lines. They're embarrassing. What's wrong with the relatively direct approach, like "come sit with me" or "wanna leave?" (then you can discuss specifics)

Perhaps the funniest pickup line I've heard lately is "do you know [name of band]?" from a member of that band, but it's silly - anyone who knows the band would almost certainly recognize him.

Edited by quoththeraven

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...