411 on V_MUSCLE (currently east coast)

Golem
This topic is 2012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Vin Marco. Great guy... very affectionate. Search the forum for posts. He used to be a member but he no longer posts/participates. I used to see him 3-4 times a year for overnights/weekends until a job schedule shift made that nearly impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great for his age. Agreed

He looks great for any age and more importantly he brings a genuine grace, style and panache to every encounter I have had with him. As I have mentioned before, he is great in the bedroom but more than that he is genuinely concerned with making the encounter memorable. He has cooked dinner for me (breakfast too), he has helped to straighten my house and he has even given me a haircut. Mostly though, he brings a bright shining personality and an amazing physical presence into my life every time I see him.

What's more he does not throw shade.

He looks great for any age and more importantly he brings a genuine grace, style and panache to every encounter I have had with him. As I have mentioned before, he is great in the bedroom but more than that he is genuinely concerned with making the encounter memorable. He has cooked dinner for me (breakfast too), he has helped to straighten my house and he has even given me a haircut. Mostly though, he brings a bright shining personality and an amazing physical presence into my life every time I see him.

What's more he does not throw shade.

Just spent an hour (far too short a time, I now realize) with https://rentmen.eu/Vin_Marco. First of all, yes, he is the real deal, and he’d like his fan base to know that his RM ad is legit. Past that, purplekow essentially stole my post! Vin is incredibly gracious, incredibly hot, a real high point in my brief (but intense) hiring career.

He drives me wild.....

Early in my hiring days I saw him from a distance at a resort for several days with Zeb

and an older gentleman....He was so loving, caring, and friendly...even as a top he’s been

on my short list for years. So far it just never worked out with my schedule.

I’m beginning to worry that he’s going to be on my “the ones that got away” list soon...

maybe it’s time for a focused effort to meet up with him.

He drives me wild.....

Early in my hiring days I saw him from a distance at a resort for several days with Zeb

and an older gentleman....He was so loving, caring, and friendly...even as a top he’s been

on my short list for years. So far it just never worked out with my schedule.

I’m beginning to worry that he’s going to be on my “the ones that got away” list soon...

maybe it’s time for a focused effort to meet up with him.

My advice is—make the effort, you’ll be glad you did!

I had the pleasure of seeing him this week and he is looking GREAT. Those muscles are as big and hard as ever, and now coated with some fur. Just what I like! And he’s still the nicest, fun guy to spend time with. I believe he is on the east coast for a bit longer, so if you have the chance, I recommend that you make time to get together with the sexy beast. I don’t see his ad in DC anymore, so you might want to ask him where he’s headed.

• 6 months later...
I don't get it. If he is so great, then where are the reviews on daddy's reviews website?

Great for muscle worship only? Or he is great as a top? When I see his videos, he takes a loooong time to get hard. So...I am on the fence to see him or not when he comes to DC.

Up until relatively recently Vin actively requested not to be reviewed. I don't speculate as to why, but I know he wasn't a fan. He isn't the only guy I've encountered who didn't want one. Since you pm'd me I'll try to answer your other inquiries when I get a chance later, but I never had an issue with how fast and how many times he gets excited.

Up until relatively recently Vin actively requested not to be reviewed. I don't speculate as to why, but I know he wasn't a fan. He isn't the only guy I've encountered who didn't want one. Since you pm'd me I'll try to answer your other inquiries when I get a chance later, but I never had an issue with how fast and how many times he gets excited.

Yes, he prefers to stay under the radar. I think he puts his ads up only when he travels and sometimes not even then.

Just for clarity for those interested in Vin, I'm going to paraphrase what I wrote @gregkidman in private.

VM has never had any performance issues as long as I've known him. He kisses very well and has a big dick to top with (if that's your thing). If you want to see him, you’ll have to discuss what he’s willing to do with you (as with any working guy).

Oh and I asked him just now... he says he still prefers not to have reviews.