Bee Stung Lips

Gar1eth
This topic is 974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am reading a book. One of the protagonists is a straight male, and he mentions a new female character as having ‘bee stung’ lips. Bee stung lips don’t do anything for me on either females or males. I’m trying to figure out what is the attraction for them. Is it something subliminal about receiving oral from them or that they remind guys of labia majora?

What’s the attraction of them?

Gman

I am reading a book. One of the protagonists is a straight male, and he mentions a new female character as having ‘bee stung’ lips. Bee stung lips don’t do anything for me on either females or males. I’m trying to figure out what is the attraction for them. Is it something subliminal about receiving oral from them or that they remind guys of labia majora?

Gman

Bee stung lips, the natural kind, are a sign of youth and fertility. They thin out with age.

how-to-create-bee-stung-lips.jpg

Gman

Thin lips aren't a deal breaker for me but guys who have them are usually bad kissers.

Edited by marylander1940

You're right that they don't look good on men. Here's the most attractive one I found. The lips don't contribute to an overall masculine look.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/4488322/733full-dominic-acosta.jpg

I’m sure after he and I have gone together a few months, I won’t even notice them, that greasy kid stuff he has in his hair, or his too shiny forehead at all.

Gman

How does one look masculine?

Wide jaw, narrow eyes. I love long, narrow eyes myself.

Here's a morph that makes an already masculine looking guy even more so.

hqdefault.jpg

o_O

He's a beautiful man. I'm just validating what Gman said, which is that full lips on men don’t make them

better looking IMO.

Edited by FreshFluff

He's a beautiful man. I'm just validating what Gman said, which is that full lips on men don’t make them

better looking IMO.

OK. I agree the morph makes him look more attractive to me. But I dont see any of those physical attributes as "masculine."

However, will refrain from further comment that only hijacks the thread.

hqdefault.jpg

better looking IMO.

I think they are both good looking. My gauge is which lips can get all the way around my cock. That is the most attractive guy.

hqdefault.jpg

better looking IMO.

I think they are both good looking. My gauge is which lips can get all the way around my cock. That is the most attractive guy.

While I have no direct knowledge of the size of your tallywacker and hope I am not speaking out of turn, I’m betting both would be able to do an admirable job. They look like very capable men.

Gman

Other comments seem to be on how the lips look, but I focus on the wonderful feelings such warm, full lips will generate on sucking my cock

But isn’t that more of just a mental image? I mean the majority of the tallywacker is going to be inside the guy’s mouth. Will the size of the lips really influence how good getting head will feel?o_O

Gman

I understand what you’re saying @Gar1eth. A mental image, certainly Yes. But also in reality, I love kissing a young man with full, soft lips.

And, at least for me, it’s great foreplay to tease him by pressing my cock against his mouth and repeatedly rolling the head of my cock over his lips, before I insert my cock fully. Thin narrow lips don’t have the same purchase ;-)

But isn’t that more of just a mental image? I mean the majority of the tallywacker is going to be inside the guy’s mouth. Will the size of the lips really influence how good getting head will feel?o_O

Gman

Actually, yes, I think. While the majority of one's member will be inside, full lips expand the amount that is rubbing against the "tallywacker". However, for me there is just something sexier about a guy with full lips that goes beyond nice blow jobs.