Jaystudxx? fraud or sting! Beware!

biggerbilly
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Looks like it’s be taken down.

OMG I think something is kind of shady too but he's so hot! He doesn't look very bright either which is also hot. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an actual cop and didn't realize that searching images would show his INSTA.

Maybe I can lure him out to Fire Island to visit me or get him to come to Manhattan...

did a disgruntled arrestee find his IG page and set out to embarrass him?

No, I always reverse image search anyone I'm interested in hiring. Especially Long Island guys. I found his Instagram, saw the uniform and stopped there.

I'm not going to risk meeting up with him, but if someone is brave enough to see if he is not the brightest cop on the force, go ahead. Honestly, other things on his Instagram would make me not want to hire him.

Update, his Instagram includes a Onlyfans account.

I looked a little further at the instagram, onlyfans, linkedin, and some other google results. Without sharing any personal or personally identifiable details: there is a real law enforcement connection, and there are some other signs which, while not totally disconcerting, are a little ambiguous. I think it's possible he's legit. But I also think it's possible the ad is fake, that it's a trap, or that something too bizarre for us to think of is going on. It's a weird situation. Probably best to be cautious and avoid.