HOW TO SHAVE YOUR JUNK!

Avalon
This topic is 1210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally trim down everything (I use the Manscaped 3.0) except my back (which I keep shaved - especially during the summer when my shirt is off at the pool). Also, I usually shave my balls and hole which I love, but I'm a slacker and need to do it more often (New Years resolution number 69). I'm thinking about getting my neck, back, and shoulders sugared this spring.

I generally trim down everything (I use the Manscaped 3.0) except my back (which I keep shaved - especially during the summer when my shirt is off at the pool). Also, I usually shave my balls and hole which I love, but I'm a slacker and need to do it more often (New Years resolution number 69). I'm thinking about getting my neck, back, and shoulders sugared this spring.

As I mentioned I usually go the waxing route, but how exactly does "sugaring" work? Does the clinician actually use the literal thing, i.e. sugar? What do they do? Thanks.

Anyone ?? Know if Manscaped trimmer package deal any good ???

Manscaped has been doing a lot of work on social media - distributing their products to influencers. I see it everywhere. But it does not seem to be much different from the other grooming tools out there. I prefer my Remington - it is half the price and the comb provides much better protection for your sensitive bits, in my experience. I trim, I don't shave, so for me it is perfect. Battery lasts a lot longer than my old Norelco.

As I mentioned I usually go the waxing route, but how exactly does "sugaring" work? Does the clinician actually use the literal thing, i.e. sugar? What do they do? Thanks.

Yes, the recipe is available online (white sugar, lemon juice and warm water). If you are a good boy, they may let you lick the spoon!! ?

Life-is-short-lick-the-spoon-wall-art-Graphics-5012757-1.jpg

I'm not an expert, but it is supposed to be less painful because of the way it sticks to the hair follicle as opposed to the skin. Maybe someone else can explain it fully.

As far as the Manscaped trimer, it's okay (a trimmer is a trimmer), but what I really like is their crop preserver ball deodorant - that's some good stuff, and tasty, too!

Yes they use the literally thing. From the looks of it they are using slightly heated up pulled sugar. Seeing as when its really hot sugar can tear off your skin leaving you with bad burns.

I went the waxing route once and the stimuli - between pain and pleasure - gave me a very embarrassing rock hard erection. Does that happen to you guys as well?

I've only done sugaring route about three times at Hush. Each time had the back, sack, and crack done. While having the crack done, I did find that arousing; however, once things progressed to the sack, everything calmed down.

I went the waxing route once and the stimuli - between pain and pleasure - gave me a very embarrassing rock hard erection. Does that happen to you guys as well?

As I mentioned, I usually hold an extensive conversation with the person doing the waxing. I generally go to the same place so get one or two people so they will talk to me. That way not only is the pain somewhat put off I don't have time to get aroused. Plus I think the workers are used to it so I would definitely not be embarrassed about it.

I’ve been sugaring for 5 years and have never had an adverse reaction. I never have my crack or genitals done. I prefer to do that with a woman’s razor in the shower. The only part that stings a bit is the lower stomach around the navel. Legs don’t hurt a bit, nor does the butt. My back and butt are naturally smooth, so only a few errant hairs there. I do it every 6 weeks in the warmer weather.

I use Magic cream - no razor burn, nicks, etc. Smear it on, wait, wash off and Preston- smooth.

First time users, try a test area to make sure it doesn't cause irritation.

I googled magic cream and it came up with a moisturizer; do you have a link?