HOW TO SHAVE YOUR JUNK!

Avalon
This topic is 1180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the comfort of smooth shaven balls. Sometimes it’s a bit of a pain to keep up with, but it is a refreshing feeling to be trimmed up on the “sack.” Some manscaping on the rest is nice to keep it under control in my book (this can become a bit of a chore if you’re a fast hair grower as I am - but I digress). Like @jjkrkwood said, it’s a personal choice. Totally shaven is going a bit far in my book (as is grooming a little “too perfectly”) but again, a personal choice. I do feel sexier when I do, though.

Once shaved "down there" doesn't it itch growing back?

Honestly, it can itch if you don’t keep up with it. So, that can be a bitch! I have a love/hate relationship with the entire process. I love the result, but especially in the beginning (until your skin adjusts), it can be more problematic - even then it might not prevent some itching. So, a valid question. Unless someone has something else to offer - I’d like to know myself. :-)

For the crotch I try to just trim to a reasonable length so everything is shown in its true glory. I can use my electric shaver that has a part that flips up. It just takes a steady hand. As for the hole, I go for a whole backside wax. It lasts a long time and can be "uncomfortable" if you are not used to having hair ripped from your body. However, I really like a smooth hole for everything. And I really appreciate it on a partner for a nice long rimming. But it is somewhat costly so that factors into it.

I like natural men -- as they were born to be! IF hairy, then be hairy - that is hot and beautiful -- IF NATURALLY smooth, that is fine too - you will still have hair under your arms, pubes and a treasure trail.

I just dislike it when men shave any part of their body -- other than their face. HATE a bald, cock and balls that make them look like they haven't hit puberty yet!

just to clarify, some of us like to trim and/or shave various parts of the body (legs, back, crotch, face, head, torso, underarms) just because the result looks neat, clean, groomed, smooth, etc......it can feel good, too, and shows you care about your appearance......bikers often shave legs because it can help reduce pain and hassle when treating a spill......I'm certainly not endorsing the complete shaving of every body hair!

it is NOT (usually) because guys want to look prepubescent!......

I like natural men -- as they were born to be! IF hairy, then be hairy - that is hot and beautiful -- IF NATURALLY smooth, that is fine too - you will still have hair under your arms, pubes and a treasure trail.

I just dislike it when men shave any part of their body -- other than their face. HATE a bald, cock and balls that make them look like they haven't hit puberty yet!

AMEN daddy.

• 3 years later...

There’s an older thread here that discusses shaving, and @Funguy mention using Magic Cream, which thanks to him I’m now a fan and regular user.

I would concerned about using creams like Nair.

I prefer waxing because while it may be somewhat painful (you get used to it) and can be expensive, it tends to last longer and you probably won't get ingrown hairs.

Agreed, waxing is better but in some areas a friend must do it!