BRODIE'S BACK

SELECTIVE_SOLDIER
This topic is 1036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

4 hours ago, Luv2play said:

From his ad, I would surmise he is trying to cash in on the Surfside tragedy, which is despicable. And his hashtags read like a litany of conspiracy theories. Some dude.😒

1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

This guy is so vile. 

Vile doesn't even begin to describe him. 

7 hours ago, davebk said:

If his sociopathy is just conspiracy theories and politics, it would not stop me from a hire at all. If it is taken out on clients or past clients, that would be where I draw the line. Hence the reason I wouldn’t go near him. 

I have firm political convictions and moral judgments in life. I’ve never much cared about those when I’m on my knees in front of a stud. 

Take a look-see at this

Pond scum, slime, and the American Association of Motherf***ers have all protested when their names were used to describe this creep.

13 hours ago, BabyBoomer said:

His RM ad says he's 27. Apparently, math isn't his strong suit. He was born in 1981.😆

~Boomer~

Now now Mr. Boomer, there is a respected provider right here on the MF that also has a 'math problem'...