What Is The Most You Have Given An Individual At A Strip Club?

Avalon
This topic is 2428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was watching the Justice Central cable channel. It has several small claims court shows. This one was with Gloria Allred as judge.

This particular case involved a straight strip club. A man was suing a stripper. He had gone to the bank and took out $5,000. He and some friends went to a strip club; he wanted to impress them.

He said that he spoke to this stripper - no witnesses - that he wanted to rain money on her of $5,000. She was to keep only $500 and return $4,500. She kept it all so he was suing her. The judge ruled in her favor. I'm no judge of feminine pulchritude but she looked rather plain to me.

So I was wondering what was the most money a person has given an individual performer at a gay male strip club.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1990s: I sat in The Nobhill Theatre one night, and watched a man, presumed to be an Asian business-tourist by many present (and gossiping about it,) give a dancer one $100 bill after another. I don't know what the total was, but it was at least $600-$700 during that performer's show.

Back then, I was a $1 bill guy, giving the dancers several during each visit to my seat; the longer they stayed at my seat, the tips kept flowing. I rarely gave bigger bills.

Call it self-serving, but NobHill is setup differently than the typical bar, strip club venue. It is setup like a traditional theater. The dancer moves through rows of seats, stopping at each patron. Totally nude for at least part of the show, the only way to tip is reach down and stuff bills into their socks (as they retain socks and shoes to move around). Therefore, the dancers can't see if you've inserted a $1, $5, $20, or your grocery list. I'm not so selfless that I'd give a high denomination bill, being aware that after the show, they'd have no way of knowing who tipped what.

I haven't been to a strip joint in at least 15 years. Not sure what I'd tip today. Unless something changes, I dont expect to visit one anytime soon.

I watched and older gentleman throw about $3,000 at a dancer that was on stage one night at the Boardwalk. It was all $100 bills. The place went crazy. Everyone was applauding. When it was over, he and his friends gave the dancer a hug and walked out.

Back in the day, It was not unusual for me to drop several hundred dollars a night at the Boardwalk.... but then the doctor put me on medication, and now everything is mo betta. :D

I was watching the Justice Central cable channel. It has several small claims court shows. This one was with Gloria Allred as judge.

This particular case involved a straight strip club. A man was suing a stripper. He had gone to the bank and took out $5,000. He and some friends went to a strip club; he wanted to impress them.

He said that he spoke to this stripper - no witnesses - that he wanted to rain money on her of $5,000. She was to keep only $500 and return $4,500. She kept it all so he was suing her. The judge ruled in her favor. I'm no judge of feminine pulchritude but she looked rather plain to me.

So I was wondering what was the most money a person has given an individual performer at a gay male strip club.

I gave dancers at the Gaiety in NYC $20 bills once but at Secrets in DC I gave several $10 bills to some very hot guys.

I tend to go long for lapdances and have been known to give a stripper $140 for like 5 songs. Then go back for another few later. I have also sometimes done that THEN goen to the chapmagne room.

I've had nights where I spent close to $700 but not on one guy. But there have been times when one guy got $300 or $400. That was kind of stupid on my part.

All this sounds like great fun but it has me scratching my head a little about what I’ve been missing. I’ve never been to a strip club despite living not terribly far from Swinging Richards.

It seems like the payback is having a hot guy rub his naked body all over yours for a few minutes? But there’s rarely anything that happens beyond that while still inside the club? I think I’d walk out of the place more frustrated than anything else.

I used to go to Nob Hill every time I was in SFO but the end game in the room downstairs was pretty much a given.

I’m really curious about what I’m missing out on. :rolleyes:

It seems like the payback is having a hot guy rub his naked body all over yours for a few minutes?

True. But when you have a dancer who really knows how to move his hips and use his hands and more at the same time, it is worth it.

The most number of songs I've had with a dancer at Stock in one session is six. If I'm having a dance with someone I know will be good I usually go with five.

I tend to go long for lapdances and have been known to give a stripper $140 for like 5 songs. Then go back for another few later. I have also sometimes done that THEN goen to the chapmagne room.

I've had nights where I spent close to $700 but not on one guy. But there have been times when one guy got $300 or $400. That was kind of stupid on my part.

Does nothing for ME, and I think its a silly waste of good money. If I would spent THAT kind of money, I better be walking away with a designer shopping bag. '

But if YOU are enjoying yourself, then its money well spent.

Do dancers receive a salary from the club or have to depend on the generosity of the patrons? Do dancers have to share their gratuities with the club?

I believe most of them are working solely for what they get from patrons. The "headliners" I think get flown in and put up but everyone else is not paid. There used to be/may still be some places where dancers pay a fee. Or maybe they pay a fee to the guy who watches all the bags and part of that goes to the house.

I believe most of them are working solely for what they get from patrons. The "headliners" I think get flown in and put up but everyone else is not paid. There used to be/may still be some places where dancers pay a fee. Or maybe they pay a fee to the guy who watches all the bags and part of that goes to the house.

Thank-you!

All this sounds like great fun but it has me scratching my head a little about what I’ve been missing. I’ve never been to a strip club despite living not terribly far from Swinging Richards.

It seems like the payback is having a hot guy rub his naked body all over yours for a few minutes? But there’s rarely anything that happens beyond that while still inside the club? I think I’d walk out of the place more frustrated than anything else.

I used to go to Nob Hill every time I was in SFO but the end game in the room downstairs was pretty much a given.

I’m really curious about what I’m missing out on. :rolleyes:

Well, I think of it as harmless fun. For privates, I do keep it to two songs for the reason you mention, if they are any good, two songs is fun but then it gets frustrating.

Archived