What Is The Most You Have Given An Individual At A Strip Club?

Avalon
This topic is 2428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I think of it as harmless fun. For privates, I do keep it to two songs for the reason you mention, if they are any good, two songs is fun but then it gets frustrating.

Huh. And here I was thinking I wasn't getting my money's worth.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe most of them are working solely for what they get from patrons. The "headliners" I think get flown in and put up but everyone else is not paid. There used to be/may still be some places where dancers pay a fee. Or maybe they pay a fee to the guy who watches all the bags and part of that goes to the house.

Well I dont feel its MY responsibility to support them. Maybe, get a job that PAYS ??? I have never fallen prey to those strippers with the hearts of Gold.... :D

On the soap opera "Days of Our Lives" there was to be a double reading - m/m and m/f.

There was party for the grooms and one for the bride.

The same male stripper showed up for both parties. He was gay. He had been an acquaintance of one of the grooms.

Do dancers receive a salary from the club or have to depend on the generosity of the patrons? Do dancers have to share their gratuities with the club?

The only gay club I know of that actually pays the strippers is Secrets in DC. City law is that strippers must be paid like employees. There are no lap dances either so they just rely on the tips from dancing and their min wage salary. I think they still make good $$$. They also are buck naked. In Ft L the strippers are treated like contractors and have to pay a share of their tips to the house. It seems harsh but if you don’t score any tips you won’t last. A few of them make major $$$. Years ago some of the dancers at Swinging Rs in Atlanta were suing over illegal pay practices- I don’t know how that went. I recall they had a law firm that specialized in stripper suits.

The only gay club I know of that actually pays the strippers is Secrets in DC. City law is that strippers must be paid like employees. There are no lap dances either so they just rely on the tips from dancing and their min wage salary. I think they still make good $$$. They also are buck naked. In Ft L the strippers are treated like contractors and have to pay a share of their tips to the house. It seems harsh but if you don’t score any tips you won’t last. A few of them make major $$$. Years ago some of the dancers at Swinging Rs in Atlanta were suing over illegal pay practices- I don’t know how that went. I recall they had a law firm that specialized in stripper suits.

Where does a naked dancer put their tips?

Guest RBmont-real

He said that he spoke to this stripper - no witnesses - that he wanted to rain money on her of $5,000. She was to keep only $500

So I was wondering what was the most money a person has given an individual performer at a gay male strip club.

Guest RBmont-real
I was watching the Justice Central cable channel. It has several small claims court shows. This one was with Gloria Allred as judge.

This particular case involved a straight strip club. A man was suing a stripper. He had gone to the bank and took out $5,000. He and some friends went to a strip club; he wanted to impress them.

He said that he spoke to this stripper - no witnesses - that he wanted to rain money on her of $5,000. She was to keep only $500 and return $4,500. She kept it all so he was suing her. The judge ruled in her favor. I'm no judge of feminine pulchritude but she looked rather plain to me.

So I was wondering what was the most money a person has given an individual performer at a gay male strip club.

Guest RBmont-real

Sorry for the tech glitches. On other forums I get the optional quote and my reply to exist in a single post ... what is the procedure here?

One of the operators of Stock is on here. Maybe he could clarify the arrangements. It seems to be a topic that comes up over and over again.

Guest RBmont-real
On the bottom right side of a post you'll see - Like, Quote, Reply. Hit reply. The post will show up plus space to respond.

Thanks!

Archived