Has your doctor ever gotten a stiffy while you were in his office?

FreshFluff
This topic is 2317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess I'm a prude... or have a stick up my butt. Maybe its because I work in healthcare.

My reaction is "thats wrong, stupid, and a potential career-ender."

When I ran a women's health clinic, there was an incident, and during a physician peer review, one doctor turned to another and said "remember what they told us in med school: the simple definition of assault is 'unwanted touching.'"

If a doctor pressed his hardon against me in an exam room, I'd probably glare at him and ask "are you nuts?!?!"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what movie is this? Dr. House looks funny

It's from Blackadder the Third, highly recommended. If you've only seen Rowan Atkinson playing his Mr. Bean character, put all that out of your mind, Blackadder is brilliant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackadder_the_Third

Edited by oldNbusted

Happened to me once but in that setting, nothing is a turn on to my senses. In fact, almost like a cold dip in the ocean. Everything on the more compact side. Maybe it's the sound of people (nurses, other docs, patients, etc.) walking past the door and those nasty florescent lights. Sterile environments not exciting to me. Dark and a little un-kept? All over it! Grrrr!

I'm almost 100% positive that none of the physicians or dentists I had growing up were gay. So it never happened then.

I'm also pretty sure that none of my routine doctors were gay during most of my adult life.

When I finally got to the point in my late 40's of looking for gay practitioners because I thought they might understand me better, I was bald and fat. So no it has never happened to me.

Gman

The anewer really is no. But I can still have a fantasy. I know I have over the doctor. I did have pcp that was a naval academy grad, and super hawt. Navy Chief and Officers wear these polyester khaki or white uniforms. Suffice to say if there is plenty of VPL, especially depending on the time of the day. That is why, I always liked the morning appointment, those 830 unexplainable hard on we seem to get, mine are much less frequent, as age sets in, lol. And there have been some corpsman, that I had no problems with either. Wow, I'm reliving some fond memories.

I'm almost 100% positive that none of the physicians or dentists I had growing up were gay. So it never happened then.

I'm also pretty sure that none of my routine doctors were gay during most of my adult life.

When I finally got to the point in my late 40's of looking for gay practitioners because I thought they might understand me better, I was bald and fat. So no it has never happened to me.

Gman

Lol. Same.

I went to a new doctor the other day. While he was listening to my heart with the stethoscope, he got very close, and I'm pretty sure I felt his cock on my leg. I wasn't attracted to him, so I felt a little uncomfortable and crossed my leg over. I don't think he did it on purpose though, and he was very helpful otherwise so I'll give it a pass. (He forgot to weigh me and ask basic questions about smoking/alcohol use, but he had no problem giving out referrals.)

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Yeah, something like this happened to me. The doctor was quite attractive with really muscular forearms and I could tell from the pressure on my leg that he was not only rock hard, but very well endowed. For some reason he had me lay back on the examining table and adjusted the angle of the table so that my head was a lower than my legs. And then he was standing next to the table with that monstrous tent in his pants just inches from my face. I shifted on the table to get closer and turned my face toward his crotch... and then, just like that, he was rubbing his big boner against my face! I reached over and started to unzip his pants, and OMG!... it was sooo...

That's when my alarm clock went off.

I saw a doc for a longish period who I wished would have poked me with a stiff one. He was tall, young, middle eastern (although probably US-born) heavy black scruff, black chest hair poking out of the neck of his scrubs. I always looked forward to my appointments with him.

I mostly have female docs now, but this thread takes me back to a time in college when I was going to the clinic/hospital on campus, which was a teaching hospital. A guy only a couple years older than me came in to take my history before the "real" doc came in. He was in fairly tight scrubs--probably a size too small--and his VPL was prominent. I was careless with my eyes and my body's reaction. There was a fun/awkward interaction as we both became hard because of the mutual attention. Nothing happened accept for some loaded silence and looks as we tried to calm down before the doc arrived. If I'd been brazen, I feel like an oral exam might've been required for a thorough history. ;)

Yeah, something like this happened to me. The doctor was quite attractive with really muscular forearms and I could tell from the pressure on my leg that he was not only rock hard, but very well endowed. For some reason he had me lay back on the examining table and adjusted the angle of the table so that my head was a lower than my legs. And then he was standing next to the table with that monstrous tent in his pants just inches from my face. I shifted on the table to get closer and turned my face toward his crotch... and then, just like that, he was rubbing his big boner against my face! I reached over and started to unzip his pants, and OMG!... it was sooo...

That's when my alarm clock went off.

:D This doctor is very nice, but he's definitely not Dr McDreamy.

Gman

For all I know, it might not have been erect. I only felt it for a split second.

I guess I'm a prude... or have a stick up my butt. Maybe its because I work in healthcare.

My reaction is "thats wrong, stupid, and a potential career-ender."

When I ran a women's health clinic, there was an incident, and during a physician peer review, one doctor turned to another and said "remember what they told us in med school: the simple definition of assault is 'unwanted touching.'"

If a doctor pressed his hardon against me in an exam room, I'd probably glare at him and ask "are you nuts?!?!"

As someone in healthcare myself, I can say I have never seen anything like these stories at all. I had a doc I used to work with who was "family" of course. He would tell me some crazy stuff. The only thing that has happened to me is between me and my peers not patients.

Ya know the old saying don't shit where you eat?

Dont trust a diagnosis, prescription or treatment from a doctor using the little brain in his crotch.

I wonder what some of the fantasizers would think if a gynecologist pressed his hardon against their sister or friend during an examination.

And there have been some corpsman, that I had no problems with either.

Growing up as a Navy dependent, I of course had free medical care until I turned 21. It's not related to this thread since neither of us had a boner and I don't even remember what he looked like, but let me say being a 20 year-old college student having blood drawn by an 18 year-old corpsman who told me after multiple tries that I was the first person he had done it to without supervision is a "special" memory. Ouch.

Ya know the old saying don't shit where you eat?

Dont trust a diagnosis, prescription or treatment from a doctor using the little brain in his crotch.

I wonder what some of the fantasizers would think if a gynecologist pressed his hardon against their sister or friend during an examination.

I appreciate your looking out for me, but I truly believe it was an accident. I think the incident might have made him nervous, which may be why he forgot to weigh me or even ask my height. (Or maybe that's just because I started the visit by filling him in on my recent health problems.)

This guy's office is across the street from my home. He's willing to submit referrals I request and will order labwork that I need every few months. Many of the experienced in-network physicians in that complex aren't even accepting new patients.

Edited by FreshFluff

For all I know, it might not have been erect. I only felt it for a split second.

I was wondering if he was in scrubs. That material is fairly thin. So it might have been easier to feel. Also @FreshFluff, you are very pretty. It might have been totally involuntary on his part, and he might not have realized that you felt it.

Gman

Growing up as a Navy dependent, I of course had free medical care until I turned 21. It's not related to this thread since neither of us had a boner and I don't even remember what he looked like, but let me say being a 20 year-old college student having blood drawn by an 18 year-old corpsman who told me after multiple tries that I was the first person he had done it to without supervision is a "special" memory. Ouch.

The way they normally draw blood now-as I'm sure many of you know-is thru vacutainers. A needle attaches to a plastic holder, and they a sample tube with a vacuum in it over the opposite end of the needle which draws the blood out.

http://www.eastcoastmedicalsupply.com/images/products/detail/BDVacutainerlarge.jpg

There's a slightly alternate method where instead of the straight needle, they use a needle with plastic tubing attached to the plastic holder. It works easier on smaller veins.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpgtAjqSWNRmZZaIR2hamS-bIzVkVsf8QT4hIVxb0e3nCjkQ

Or if they don't have a vacutainer, they can hook this butterfly up to a syringe.

I've always hated the 1st set up above because #1 I've got small veins (I guess I should have weight lifted when I was younger. Weight lifters always seem to have massive arm veins). #2. On the first set up, if they need multiple tubes of blood, a majority of the phlebotomists end up jerking the needle a bit when they change tubes, and it hurts.

Your story @BasketBaller remided -years ago these butterflies weren't that common. I was at a hospital outpatient lab. The phlebotomist was a student. She wasn't that familiar with butterflies. I've had a lot of blood drawn over my life. I know the technique yet are supposed to use. I saw her hit the vein and go thru it. Then she started moving the needle around but couldn't get any blood. I told her to stop and leave the needle in. So she moved her hand. I then took hold of the butterfly still in my arm-pulled back a bit and the blood started flowing. Thankfully butterflies are more common these days and most phlebotomists are familiar with them.

Gman

Im not looking out for anyone. No offense intended.

Im a product of my career. The idea that a physician would get a stiffy in a patient exam room makes me crazy.

Now wait a sec @LaffingBear-acting on a stiffy yes. But having a stiffy is not totally a controllable action is it? When I was younger, I had friends in doctor training. I'm sure I remember a few of them saying something like it had happened-not often. And they said their lab coats had covered it. It might have happened when they talked about doing a sports medicine clinic at the local college. The patient never knew it had occurred. It wasn't that my friends were proud it had happened. They probably told me after a few beers when relating embarrassing things that had happened during their stressful training.

Gman

Im not looking out for anyone. No offense intended.

Im a product of my career. The idea that a physician would get a stiffy in a patient exam room makes me crazy.

As I said, it's hard to be sure it was even a stiffy. It was a split second, and I was focused on breathing in and out.

Now wait a sec @LaffingBear-acting on a stiffy yes. But having a stiffy is not totally a controllable action is it?Gman

I knew someone would say that.

And yes, if a professional in a position of authority is focused and has their head in the right space, its preventable - the possibility wont even occur.

If you were focused on an important task... something that truly required your full attention.... if I held up a photo of the man of your dreams, naked, .... would you involuntarily get hard, or just ignore the distraction?