Has your doctor ever gotten a stiffy while you were in his office?

FreshFluff
This topic is 2304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to a new doctor the other day. While he was listening to my heart with the stethoscope, he got very close, and I'm pretty sure I felt his cock on my leg. I wasn't attracted to him, so I felt a little uncomfortable and crossed my leg over. I don't think he did it on purpose though, and he was very helpful otherwise so I'll give it a pass. (He forgot to weigh me and ask basic questions about smoking/alcohol use, but he had no problem giving out referrals.)

Has this ever happened to anyone?

1330290091755_1436190.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a new doctor the other day. While he was listening to my heart with the stethoscope, he got very close, and I'm pretty sure I felt his cock on my leg. I wasn't attracted to him, so I felt a little uncomfortable and crossed my leg over. I don't think he did it on purpose though, and he was very helpful otherwise so I'll give it a pass. (He forgot to weigh me and ask basic questions about smoking/alcohol use, but he had no problem giving out referrals.)

Has this ever happened to anyone?

1330290091755_1436190.png

It's only happened once. I was 20ish and a bit of a looker, and he was late 40's and a bit of a ginger daddy muscle boy with a beard. Even under his coat I could see he had a nice body. He noticed that I had been working out and told me that he loved to work out also, and asked me to check out his bicep. It was all incredibly unprofessional, until he invited to his home on 'Fire Island' for the weekend. I ended up declining, but always wondered what might have been. Mom would have loved it if I had married a doctor.

Edited by bigvalboy

My dentist. He rubs his crotch against my arm and hand, and stares openly at my crotch. It doesn't bother me. I'm not attracted to him but I'm also not repulsed by him. I am simply not interested. It's not sexual for me. Reminds me of a high school roommate who liked to look at me while he jerked off. Meant nothing to me but it made him happy, so I just ignored him.

I don't feel threatened by my dentist because I have all the power. Nor do I feel disrespected because I know exactly how mechanistic my own urges can be. It would be different if I were a woman.

It's only happened once. I was 20ish and a bit of a looker, and he was late 40's and a bit of a ginger daddy muscle boy with a beard. Even under his coat I could see he had a nice body. He noticed that I had been working out and then told me that he loved to work out also and asked me to check out his bicep. It was all incredibly unprofessional, until he invited to his home on 'Fire Island' for the weekend. I ended up declining, but always wondered what might have been. Mom would have loved it if I had married a doctor.

Ooh, a handsome doctuh with a house on Fire Island.

I some of those positions with professions, doctors, aids, dentists, barber, or even on the metro, I like to "accidently" or strategically position my leg, arm, hand. Lol. Most of the time, nothing happens, but sometimes.... wow.

Your uniform probably helps/helped!

Why wasn't his nurse in the room?

~Boomer~

Does a nurse have to be present for a routine exam? He didn't ask me to put on a gown. He stuck the stethoscope under my dress.

I don't feel threatened by my dentist because I have all the power. Nor do I feel disrespected because I know exactly how mechanistic my own urges can be.

That was my reaction too.

Edited by FreshFluff

When I was 15 and had to have a physical for drivers' ed, my doctor - a balding but sexy man in his 50's - had me pull down my pants to check for hernias. He got on his knees and started probing down there for a fairly long time. He never touched my cock, but I started getting hard. He looked up at me and smiled. I was just embarrassed at the time, but if I knew then what I know now . . . I remember he told my mother that I was a "big strong boy!" True story!

Edited by JBrian72