Hiring: A retrospective

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2477 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I look over my life, and think about the guys that I've hired, there's one thing that stands out:

The truly good ones ... great personality in particular, but also with stellar physiques ... all started out as "runts". Small, mostly weak. Very aerobic, in most cases.

They fought their weakness by having wonderful personalities, and working hard to buff up their bodies.

Even my current favorite muscle dude was a soccer player before he got all muscly.

So I think I'm going to abandon my bodybuilder search ... my last experience with one, just before he retired (thank goodness!0 was particularly awful.

Anyone share a similar experience?

Even my current favorite muscle dude was a soccer player before he got all muscly.

This is my favorite kind of guy. They already have great lower bodies from all of the sports, then they hit the gym and add some mass and definition to their upper body. They are muscular and athletic looking but not cartoonish.

I have never hired a big juiced up bodybuilder because I don't like the look, but I can't imagine they have very good stamina. I admit that I could be completely wrong since I have no firsthand knowledge.

I'm glad I've met some serious bodybuilders through this hobby.

It helped me "grow up". Many of them were either boarderline narcissists

or massively insecure. And strangely enough, they were often both.

The majority stunk at Sex.

And even with the sexually mature ones, it was like making love

to a mountain of rocks.

I admire the hard work and dedication it takes to get that huge.

It's just not for me.

Archived