Best spa in Vegas?

Jamesryan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I’m staying at the Wynn. Went to the spa at Encore yesterday. Good massage. Nothing to look at in the locker room. I went to Caesars today. Great massage. The locker room was like a bath house. Action everywhere. Quite a few in their 30s and younger. Very fun. I was shocked.

Im surprised and intrigued by this thread.

Been to LV four times in past 16 months. Going again next month.

Stayed at Aria, Mandalay, Wynn, Caesars, Vdara. Used the gym at all... but never the spa.

Perhaps I need to reconsider my leisure priorities. Instead of turning on Grindr & Scruff, instead of perusing and contacting guys on RM, perhaps I should just head to the spa.

Next stay: Bellagio. Anyone with any intelligence about that spa?

I'm not a cruisy guy, pretty reserved in my behaviors. In prior stays, never saw a guy Id approach in any of the fitness centers, and hardly any eye-candy at the pools. Perhaps its time to change my attitude.

Perhaps its time to change my attitude.

Yes....change it up and enjoy! Mandalay my favorite. You can get a day pass for the spa. I usually book a 90 minute massage and you could use the spa all day with that appointment

Grindr & Scruff, instead of perusing and contacting guys on RM, perhaps I should just head to the spa.

Mandalay/Grindr combo! Has worked for me...two years ago a hunky 20 yo Army guy on day pass at spa...was on Grindr and we met in spa first, then showed him my room ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Will be in the new socially distant Vegas soon and booked a massage at Aria. They are doing treatments but the rest of the spa area is closed. Anyone have any masseur recommendations? I tend to prefer younger guys.

It's sad to say but many hotel staffers were furloughed or laid off at the start of the pandemic; some recommendations may no longer be there. I doubt they're back at full capacity and probably only have just a fraction of the staff they had before.

That may mean more veteran workers since they have seniority, or maybe junior employees because they're less expensive.

Regardless, I hope you have a good time.

I remember the first time I stepped foot into Qua and was like WHUTTTTT!? It was such a playground. I am neither modestly hung, nor shy about it so that shower in the center of the whirlpools was my favorite. I noticed when I would take a quick rinse there and head into one of the saunas a small parade would form. LOL

• 1 year later...

Man I miss Vegas!  I have not been there since the fall of 2019.  I usually go yearly.  I was a regular at Qua (and at the Sports Book).  I even went to the original Csesar's spa before they opened Qua.  One of the few places where gay, bi, mostly straight, and straight men of all ages would freely walk, talk, and enjoy each other's company nude.  

I miss Caesars! 

Edited by CatDaddy
Grammar