Bulge or Dick?

N13
This topic is 2513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

EVERYONE checks out the bulges. There was a mid 40's woman at my former employer whose eyes went right to the crotch of men and lingered. She had no idea she was doing it. At the same company, there was a great looking guy who reported to me who at times showed huge bulge. It was almost like his cock was walking out in front of him.

EVERYONE checks out the bulges. There was a mid 40's woman at my former employer whose eyes went right to the crotch of men and lingered. She had no idea she was doing it. At the same company, there was a great looking guy who reported to me who at times showed huge bulge. It was almost like his cock was walking out in front of him.

Some actual research has been done on this topic, using 'gaze detection' software. Most women actually focus on the face when shown pictures of humans, and other animals. Most men, however, 'linger' when looking at the genitals shown in the pictures.

Even better than a bulge is seeing a guy sitting in public in shorts when one can see cock and balls -- I have only seen this 3 times in life:) 2x I think the guys knew -- 1x I don't think he had any idea!!

all cut and all nice.

I thought you preferred men 'as they were born'? :p

Even better than a bulge is seeing a guy sitting in public in shorts when one can see cock and balls

That brings back memories. The summer after I graduated from college, got a job at a hotel working the midnight shift. That left my days free. Lived in a big apartment complex with a nice pool area. Would meet a couple of buddies there every day, taking turns on who would bring the beer. It became a restrained party when a lot of our neighbors (mostly guys in their 20’s) began to show up, even a couple of out gay guys would join us. I remember one of the gay guys would sometimes spend a little extra time adjusting the junk/bulge in his speedo before lying down at the edge of the pool. He seemed to enjoy his brief show. Another neighbor would arrive in very short silky black athletic shorts. He would come a few days a week. One day, he was sitting near me, and when I got out to the pool, his cock and balls were hanging out the leg of his shorts. I light a cigarette, and he asked to see the pack. I gave it to him, and he put a joint inside. Not sure if it was just a friendly gesture, or an invitation to get to know him more. I could have never acted on any attraction to a man back then. I think we ended up smoking it right there at the pool. I’m sure I just went home after to sleep before the next night shift.

There is a guy who goes to my gym who doesn't shower there, and is one of those who carefully wraps a towel around his waist when he changes. But his bulge is impressive and I keep hoping the towel would slip and I could see what he's got.

He doesn't shower but he changes? Does he think his sweat doesn't stink or something? I don't get that. I've seen a handful of people do that over the years - workout, then go to the locker room and take off their gym clothes and put on street clothes.

He doesn't shower but he changes? Does he think his sweat doesn't stink or something? I don't get that. I've seen a handful of people do that over the years - workout, then go to the locker room and take off their gym clothes and put on street clothes.

I see it more and more with young guys, they even wait to go into toilet stalls to avoid changing in front of others. I find myself wondering if they have sex with the lights out so their partner can't see them!

I see it more and more with young guys, they even wait to go into toilet stalls to avoid changing in front of others. I find myself wondering if they have sex with the lights out so their partner can't see them!

I wonder if some of these people had parents who warned them excessively about people snapping pictures with their cell phones or something and made them paranoid. Or knew people who were sexting "victims" in high school.

I wonder if some of these people had parents who warned them excessively about people snapping pictures with their cell phones or something and made them paranoid. Or knew people who were sexting "victims" in high school.

I know from my own parenting that kids are being brought up to be very conscious, even anxious, about privacy. Plus with smaller families fewer people grew up sharing a room with anyone. My three grew up sharing a bathroom and I took them to gym and pool very young, but among their friends I think their comfort changing and showering with others was the exception.

I believe you are right in thinking that there is less group nudity. In high school we shared a group shower after gym class. I was never particularly comfortable with it, but I was even less comfortable with the remarks about body odor when I chose to skip them.

In my college dorm, we had a communal shower and I eventually became comfortable using that facility, though I still preferred to go in when no one else was there. I cannot imagine a dormitory being build now which would include a communal shower for 30 men.

When I was in high school nobody had a camera phone (the Nokia 3330 was about the most advanced handset anybody had), yet we were all very conscious of nudity and did whatever we could to avoid changing in front of each other. We certainly never showered after gym class. So I'm not sure that camera phones are driving the trend.

I went to an all boys catholic school & we did have communal showers. This seemed to create a distinct divide between the guys who carefully avoided being seen naked & those who let it all hang out. Originally I was one of the shy ones but eventually took the opportunity to surreptitiously ogle the other guys' equipment. Of course this meant I had to let others see me naked too but the thought of any of them enjoying viewing my equipment was quite a kick & eventually led to my first BJ-good times! :)

Archived