Have I been busted as a dirty old man?

oldNbusted
This topic is 1298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I was at the store yesterday and inadvertently gave the cashier too much money. He handed it back to me and said in a light-hearted tone "You gave me too much, unless you were trying to give me a tip". I could hardly pass up the opportunity and replied "mmm, maybe later" and he laughed as if I'd said something really funny. ;):cool:

• 1 month later...

I got a gay cashier this past weekend. I was buying an amazon gift card and after asking me if it was for my wife :rolleyes:, he said he wished someone would give him a gift card. I said if he was a good boy, maybe Santa would hook him up. I think he realized best not to extend that any further and didn't say anything. ;)

• 2 years later...
I have to admit, one benefit of having to wear a mask in the store is not having to worry if my mouth is hanging open when I'm checking out the beef...cake. :cool:

Grocery clerks are a big fetish for me and I've noticed a couple who looked back at me, 1 smiled, the other one nodded. I'm just scared of starting conversation and come across as cruisy or being banned from the store out of "sexual harassment". I know they are all asked to be friendly with customers but not sure what ice breaker / conversation topic to use or how to suggest something if I have a hint I could be corresponded. It looks like they are all straight though.

Grocery clerks are a big fetish for me and I've noticed a couple who looked back at me, 1 smiled, the other one nodded. I'm just scared of starting conversation and come across as cruisy or being banned from the store out of "sexual harassment". I know they are all asked to be friendly with customers but not sure what ice breaker / conversation topic to use or how to suggest something if I have a hint I could be corresponded. It looks like they are all straight though.

Well I wouldn't ask "Where can I find the Crisco?"

You don't really need icebreakers. The conversation flows or it doesnt. I don't try very hard to maintain a conversation that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Edited by Rudynate

My cousin & I were born in 1956. He didn’t come out to me. I saw the 4 lb tub in his closet.

He knew I knew when I asked, “Shouldn’t that be closer to your bed?

I must admit, I’ve never used It for lube.

Uhm, I must be very ignorant for these matters. I always thought that Crisco was only for fisting. I was thinking that those 2 straight (looking) guys I like would start noticing if I started just asking them frequently for random items. What I'm not sure about is to know where to draw the line and stop before being seen as the creepy old gay guy. I think I'm bad at reading between lines.

Thank you so much for all the advice! ❤️

Edited by orville