Daily Pietro Boselli

LoveNDino

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It was the last 3 pics that I had in mind when I posted. Just to annoy you, I can report that I’ve seen the frontal pics ;-)

No, I was not annoyed. I had not seen them so you did me a favor. The front pics were not posted where the ones I saw were so I guess I will have to look. Unless you might just post them. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Whoa ... radically different impact; if I walked past him the local supermarket looking like that I wouldn't have recognized him, and he is one of my all-time-total-lust-objects (despite his almost-always-lack-of-facial-hair).

I know. I was startled. It was such a different look than his usual clean cut boy portrait. This had a little bit of an edge to it. In a way, I thought that if I was to have sex with him (like I was ever going to have sex with him) I would prefer this new guy. Have him take control. At any rate, just having to look at him because I was comparing the two looks I realized just how beautiful he is. I mean I knew before but I guess I began to take it for granted.

• 3 weeks later...

Pietro Boselli strips completely naked for jaw-dropping Earth Day beach shoot

Look, hot men posting thirst-traps on Instagram under the guise of celebrating a serious event is obviously one of the scourges of the 21st century: But there's no denying that in rare cases, they can keep your eyes focused firmly on your screen rather than rolling into the back of your head.

One such exception is that of 'world's hottest math teacher' and model Pietro Boselli, who celebrated Earth Day on Monday (22 April) by getting back to nature with a series of jaw-dropping nude images on Instagram.

With just a carefully-placed shell to protect his modesty, the former University College London lecturer left followers shell-shocked (sorry) as he stripped off in honor of the international day of environmental activism.

As for Pietro, well, as far as awareness-raising goes, we can certainly think of worse ways to get our attention - just promise us you'll all go recycle your plastics after you're done drooling...

Meanwhile, you can check out more of Pietro's hottest moments here.

hKiXiy6L_8Yi1jbSdp6QYfJFKmMjx7pxUlI0OUWTEWPaL2xTPwJsj7CtH6braMaJk6JL0RURNPw6AXuwd5kM4FPjZujpPKkgWFWPy0L2h1aQ-Z3YtJSs8k1cm18V-sB49rB2fIYrCHRS3oVs4d1fbmtAtpjPQq8F1F1No0JK0ppAScXbRsA

4c3e1f61e61549c88f13763ce9c4d252a9beadcd_pietro-boselli--earth-day--3.jpg

66650a9776d71b3a27156999e2566ce6

pietro_boselli_vacation.jpg