Daily Pietro Boselli

LoveNDino

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean come on!! The guy is literally perfection … at any angle!

tumblr_ov0tk2ATtB1qg22hlo1_1280.png

Sorry to disagree with your comment @IndyGuy…but I’d add to your observation “at least, until he opens his mouth and starts to talk”

And I'll disagree with the disagreement. The guy has a British Ph.D from Cambridge in Mechanical Engineering (I posted a link to his dissertation a while ago), and although he speaks with a mild accent, has a Ted talk on youTube where he comes across as personable and not full of himself (to my way of thinking). While I admit it's possible that interactions on a 1-1 basis may not be as charming as pre-meditated public lectures, I'd be curious to know why @MscleLovr 's opinion is negative about him.

I'd be curious to know why @MscleLovr 's opinion is negative about him

I‘ve met him on 3 occasions @honcho and we talked for some time. My young man first introduced me to him. You may desire him for his body but I doubt anyone would find his social conversation stimulating.

You‘ve made those comments above before about PB and you’re entitled to your view. I stand by mine, but allow me to correct an inaccuracy in your post @honcho - PB gained his doctorate at University College London and UCL is part of the University of London, not Cambridge.

Edited by MscleLovr

I‘ve met him on 3 occasions @honcho and we talked for some time. My young man first introduced me to him. You may desire him for his body but I doubt anyone would find his social conversation stimulating.

You‘ve made those comments above before about PB and you’re entitled to your view. I stand by mine, but allow me to correct an inaccuracy in your post @honcho - PB gained his doctorate at University College London and UCL is part of the University of London, not Cambridge.

University of London sounds fairly interesting, including being the first university in the UK to introduce examinations for women and then 10 years later to be the first to grant degrees to women. It appears to be a centralized university that is comprised of 17 member institutions (universities) and 3 central academic bodies. Besides the model/doctorate holder at issue, it's alumnae include "12 monarchs or royalty, 52 presidents or prime ministers (including 1 Prime Minister of the United Kingdom), 85 Nobel laureates, 5 Fields Medalists, 4 Turing Award winners, 6 Grammy winners, 2 Oscar winners, 3 Olympic gold medalists and the "Father of the Nation" of several countries."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_London

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...