Daily Pietro Boselli

LoveNDino

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must be the most vanilla offering on xvideos;-)

Strangely I’ve yet to find any naked pics/videos of Pietro despite his many ‘friendships’ in the gay world

He gave a TED talk, which somebody posted a link to on youTube, and he made it clear that he's maintaining his intent to pursue a career in engineering, as well as his fashion modeling. That might make him a little more conservative about what he wishes to have generally available ...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I felt sure that someone would comment on the sad news of Pietro’s confession.

His latest photo (on IG and Twitter) shows him taking sun on Miami Beach - see below - and bears Pietro’s own caption of “Doesn’t suck” ;-(

Don't go on what he says, go on what he does. You put a dick in front of him and . . .

• 3 weeks later...
I felt sure that someone would comment on the sad news of Pietro’s confession.

His latest photo (on IG and Twitter) shows him taking sun on Miami Beach - see below - and bears Pietro’s own caption of “Doesn’t suck” ;-(

I've thought about it more (about two seconds) and maybe that just means "Doesn't suck." However, those words do not mean "Does not rim or takes a big dick up my ass." I guess you will have to write him.

I've thought about it more (about two seconds) and maybe that just means "Doesn't suck." However, those words do not mean "Does not rim or takes a big dick up my ass." I guess you will have to write him.

Don’t overthink it @TruthBTold - my comment was in jest. I don’t “have to write him”: I met him a while back; I’m a dominant top and I came home happy

Pietro is the total package in my opinion - handsome, intelligent, articulate w/ a lot going on. I've never met him - but I get the vibe that he's confident, well centered, grounded in himself, and kind. I'd love the opportunity just to even meet him and talk about our mutual interest in architecture.

Wow! @IndyGuy I don’t want to be bitchy but, as you state you’ve “never met him”, you seem to be making huge assumptions based simply on physical appearance.

I’ve met him a few times. He is smart and physically gorgeous. He was personable in our social encounters (both guests at a couple of functions and both invited to the same house-party in Greece) but I never discussed architecture with him.

Wow! @IndyGuy I don’t want to be bitchy but, as you state you’ve “never met him”, you seem to be making huge assumptions based simply on physical appearance.

I’ve met him a few times. He is smart and physically gorgeous. He was personable in our social encounters (both guests at a couple of functions and both invited to the same house-party in Greece) but I never discussed architecture with him.

I have re-read the @IndyGuy post a few times because your response to it suggested it was offensive in some way. I'm just curious as to what I might be missing in IndyGuy's post that is inappropriate. IndyGuy's post does not imply "huge assumptions," only a "vibe," and your response seems to closely confirm the same qualities in Dr. Boselli that IndyGuy perceived from his vibe. Please understand my inquiry is not a critique or a judgement, only a probe into my reading comprehension.