Sometimes I get Hassled for My Type - What Is Yours?

Bearofdistinction
This topic is 2574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys -- People ask all the time WHAT IS YOUR TYPE -- and there are so many pictures of beautiful men who are sultry and romantic, others who are so ripped that you can shred potatoes and carrots on their abs. some so vascular that you can count the heartbeats, others so furry you can knit a bath mat from their chests, others so smooth that if you soaped them up they could slide down the shower drain, some so skinny you wanna hand them a $1o and a park them in front of a Buffet - others who tweak so much they should live at the convenience store candy aisle == and those that are so big bellied that you can lube up and ski the hills and valley!

But they are all men - glorious men - beautiful men - and we all have our types

I am a Big Bear Guy who loves HWP to SLIM HWP to Beefy HWP Guys -- Guys who are furry from beasty-chesty and treasure trail to full on bathmat ---- With Nice Cocks and butts that make a jockstrap proud to be worn! They don't have to be the perfect anything -- Prefer 7+ cut/uncut/eurocut/all good -- Cocks are so beautiful hard - soft - in between -- cumming -- precuming - cheesey - oozing -- All Amazing and Enticing!

The Most important thing is that they are attached to Guys who are Sweet - Intelligent - Fun - Enjoy Funny - Kiss - Kissable - Open to Fun - Kuddly to Kinky - Wet to Wild - Romance - to Raunch Etc ---

I would rather have a sweet cute open to fun off all kind of regular HWP guy with a pretty cock nice sized -- To a MONSTER MUSCLE COCK GOD any day of the week and 5 time s on Sunday!!

Just what makes me happy -- I hope all you give the nice guys a chance along with the muscle gods!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much a guy-next-door type, kind of tall, kind of lean, mostly smooth. I don't have a rigid type, I'm open to many looks/builds, but I tend to gravitate toward... guy-next-door types, kind of tall, kind of lean, mostly smooth. Taller than me is appealing somehow, but otherwise I guess I'm a narcissist in the classical, mythological sense!

Having said that, the personality and attitude overcomes anything about physique or appearance. I would take an affable, easy-going guy with a sense of humor who can carry on a conversation, but who wasn't my usual type, over a snarky, or cold, or stupid perfect specimen any time. And when it comes to the sex, skill comes first, then stamina, with size mattering least.

You completely lost me describing a desirable cock as "cheesy". That is, unless you're referring to a melted food topping as a fetish, but whipped cream-y sounds much better.

I came out and grew into adulthood in South Florida -- Where many many hot sexy latin/Cuban/Hispanic/island men are uncut

and along with that comes some amount of "Head Cheese/Smegma/" Just another of the wonderful things that make men - men

I'm pretty much a guy-next-door type, kind of tall, kind of lean, mostly smooth. I don't have a rigid type, I'm open to many looks/builds, but I tend to gravitate toward... guy-next-door types, kind of tall, kind of lean, mostly smooth. Taller than me is appealing somehow, but otherwise I guess I'm a narcissist in the classical, mythological sense!

Having said that, the personality and attitude overcomes anything about physique or appearance. I would take an affable, easy-going guy with a sense of humor who can carry on a conversation, but who wasn't my usual type, over a snarky, or cold, or stupid perfect specimen any time. And when it comes to the sex, skill comes first, then stamina, with size mattering least.

We should go out cruising together --- "Hey Do You Know my friend BasketBaller". . .

Hi Handsome --- I remember you I am BasketBaller have you met my friend BoD? Oh Sorry - Bear of Distinction - Let me get you guys a beer . . . .

I came out and grew into adulthood in South Florida -- Where many many hot sexy latin/Cuban/Hispanic/island men are uncut

and along with that comes some amount of "Head Cheese/Smegma/" Just another of the wonderful things that make men - men

UGH!!!!! I want uncut cocks CLEAN!! Then they are fun --- in reality I want any cock I am with CLEAN - cut guys can have smegma too.

Blonde, blue, smooth, surfer types. I think I'm stuck in my high school days of not being sexually active with men and just looking.

That said, I've fortunately learned there is *much* fun to be had going outside of my type, especially when attitude, etc. come into play.

I don't have a type.... or I have several. I suppose I have a few attributes I dislike, but I prefer not to focus on negatives.

I'm a bearish guy by gay-stereotypical labels. I'm not attracted to bears because they're bears. I find some hefty hairy men attractive, others not. I never related, sitting in the well-known SF Bear bar, to guys woofing and grrrrr-ing at a hairy chest or a beard.... not the guy, but the attribute. Stated differently, add hair to a guy whose face I don't find attractive, won't change my opinion.

I'm somewhat reactionary and resent being told to hunt only within my own group... as a bearish guy, I won't be limited to bears.

I like average guys, short or tall. I am attracted to some asian, latin, African American, middle eastern and white-European guys.... and not at all attracted to others in all of the same categories. As my avatar suggests, I may choose to play based on on some attributes, but that's not universal; I've drooled a bit over slender, average, buffed, and hefty men.

I'll break my own rule... I don't care for men who act intentionally stupid. And I abhor the over-the-top campy, bitchy ... I detest men who use a fake whiny or sibilant voice and refer to other men with female pronouns. "Oh, her!" = I walk away.

Hey Guys -- People ask all the time WHAT IS YOUR TYPE

I have a few types, but there is one type that provokes something primal - average height or a little shorter, lean and muscular, dark complexion, dark hair, hairy chest, rugged features.

I love muscular, hairy, esp. with shaved heads, toned with not so much hair, TALLLLLLLL, or not so tall; occasionally a yen for an otter.

Well, actually, just about everybody but obese. But then again, if the head is shaved it always turns me on! And every one who has a dick!

Yes, I know, I'm a slut and I don't deny it! I'll love it, I'll own it!

What I find interesting is your continual reference of HWP; so I'm not sure where you are going with that. So if you're not HWP what does that mean?

Hey Guys -- People ask all the time WHAT IS YOUR TYPE -- and there are so many pictures of beautiful men who are sultry and romantic, others who are so ripped that you can shred potatoes and carrots on their abs. some so vascular that you can count the heartbeats, others so furry you can knit a bath mat from their chests, others so smooth that if you soaped them up they could slide down the shower drain, some so skinny you wanna hand them a $1o and a park them in front of a Buffet - others who tweak so much they should live at the convenience store candy aisle == and those that are so big bellied that you can lube up and ski the hills and valley!

But they are all men - glorious men - beautiful men - and we all have our types

I am a Big Bear Guy who loves HWP to SLIM HWP to Beefy HWP Guys -- Guys who are furry from beasty-chesty and treasure trail to full on bathmat ---- With Nice Cocks and butts that make a jockstrap proud to be worn! They don't have to be the perfect anything -- Prefer 7+ cut/uncut/eurocut/all good -- Cocks are so beautiful hard - soft - in between -- cumming -- precuming - cheesey - oozing -- All Amazing and Enticing!

The Most important thing is that they are attached to Guys who are Sweet - Intelligent - Fun - Enjoy Funny - Kiss - Kissable - Open to Fun - Kuddly to Kinky - Wet to Wild - Romance - to Raunch Etc ---

I would rather have a sweet cute open to fun off all kind of regular HWP guy with a pretty cock nice sized -- To a MONSTER MUSCLE COCK GOD any day of the week and 5 time s on Sunday!!

Just what makes me happy -- I hope all you give the nice guys a chance along with the muscle gods!

I gravitate toward athletic build to bodybuilder types initially (race, height, hairy or no do not no matter). However, I have seen some guys toward the twinkish/twunky side (i.e. Brian Strowkes). I have seen guys who were muscled, but changed their lifestyles and became more on the chubby side. Basically, any guy I've met and found attractive... if their body changes for the better or worse, I still find myself attracted to them.

I like guys who are passionate. I like guys who let their lust to take over and fly. I like guys with a tight body, athletic, bodies I can feel shaking at my touch, bodies I can play like musical instruments, looking for the highs and the lows of their moaning. I like guys with smooth skins I can lick and taste. I like guys who kiss so good I get lost on time. I like guys who can take my dick and feel it deep and long, and trip and roll their eyes while I am pumping up or they are riding it. I like them horny. I like them younger. I like them darker. I like them with a high stamina and able to scuba dive in sex for many hours. I like them kinky. I like them open to try new things. I like them asking me to do things to them. I like them with a thick dick and a tasteful ass. I like them with round, muscular butts. I like them with big balls, big hands, and big lips. I like guys who like me.

I've had bad experiences with uncut Americans, some didn't even know they had to wash it... not so much with uncut guys from other places.

DAMN PURITANS!! Mustn't touch!! So never taught when young -- heaven forbid an erection should occur while retracting the skin to clean!!!!

What I find interesting is your continual reference of HWP; so I'm not sure where you are going with that. So if you're not HWP what does that mean?

HWP = Height/Weight Proportionate == i.e 6ft - 145-`70lb Trim/ 6ft 185-210 Athletic/Big Build == etc

I guess the best way to describe would be "Real Guys" who pay attention to their bods - but do not work out 7 days a week/3 times a day -- And Punish themselves for eating Carbs and Fat if they have a Wheat Cracker with a 1/3 oz of cheese. Someone you might meet and be comfortable to talk to out at a bar regardless of disparity in age/looks ---

UGH!!!!! I want uncut cocks CLEAN!! Then they are fun --- in reality I want any cock I am with CLEAN - cut guys can have smegma too.

Well then you are in luck -- Because those Great Folks at RONCO are now for the very first time making available in America --- The FLASH FAST FUN FETID PHALLIS FORESKIN DESMEGANIZER!!! Made from the Same High Grade Titanium used to make Nuclear Submarines for the US NAVY -- This FUN FANTASY PHALLIC CLEANER will provide years and years of quality cleaning to that most sensitive of man parts!

Tired of walking into any room or restaurant and hearing the snickers "Oh SMEGA Pants is Back" "You mean Fetid-Foreskin-Franky? No wonder that guy nevers gets Fucked!!!

NEVER AGAIN --- Hi Im Ron Popeil President Founder Chief Inventor and Pervert at RONCO --- In a Very Special Limited Time Offer -- We have partnered with one of America's most respect companies to bring you the - Now Wait for IT . . . .

The FLASH FAST FUN FABREEZE FETID PHALLIC FORESKIN MIRACLE CLEANER AND SCENTER - Find out how to order . . . .

ODRDEER BEFORE MIDNIGHT TO NIGHT AND WE WILL INCLUDE ALL FIVE FABULOUS FABREEZE FETED PHALLIS FORESKIN CLEANER and Pepperment - Pumpkin - Pickle - Poop and of Course Sweaty Phallis! Just Pay Separate shipping and handling!!

I have two basic types. (for paid companions)

First and foremost are Latinos. Trim to muscular, over 5'8" with black hair and thick eyebrows. After that I get more flexible, but I do prefer caramel to brown skin and hairy legs and chest.

Next would be a more muscular, athletic looking guy. Someone who obviously spends time at the gym but not a big bodybuilder. I love me some bulging biceps and strong hairy legs. I like beards and I've always been a complete sucker for a man with a permanent 5 o'clock shadow. There is something so sexy about a man who is clean shaven but you can see exactly where his beard is.

I live in South Florida seen my share of cheesy uncut dick:confused::p

And in the 80s among the supplies that my friends and I brought to CBC on Coral Way were Ritz Crackers! Because every thick foreskinned dick is better when ITs smeared on a RITZ!!!!!!!!

HEY --- Papi Pinga Grande Want some More Zombie Punch or the Straw? Pass me a cracker please Papi . . .

And in the 80s among the supplies that my friends and I brought to CBC on Coral Way were Ritz Crackers! Because every thick foreskinned dick is better when ITs smeared on a RITZ!!!!!!!!

HEY --- Papi Pinga Grande Want some More Zombie Punch or the Straw? Pass me a cracker please Papi . . .

Hahahaha ummm I live near Coral way hmmmm

I guess Im a bit whore :p, as I love all types of men, younger, older, twink, jock, older, beefy, ;)

hehe I'm pretty simple, I just love men who pay attention to me, and have a sense of humor :D

as far as the uncut topic, no matter if your cut, or uncut hygiene is very important to me. Im uncut, don't have much foreskin, but I make sure my cock is spectacular spotless always. You just pull down the skin, and scrub with a loofah, it isn't that difficult. I don't find cheesy smells sexy, however a little manly musk elsewhere can be hot ;)

I guess Im a bit whore :p, as I love all types of men, younger, older, twink, jock, older, beefy, ;)

hehe I'm pretty simple, I just love men who pay attention to me, and have a sense of humor :D

as far as the uncut topic, no matter if your cut, or uncut hygiene is very important to me. Im uncut, don't have much foreskin, but I make sure my cock is spectacular spotless always. You just pull down the skin, and scrub with a loofah, it isn't that difficult. I don't find cheesy smells sexy, however a little manly musk elsewhere can be hot ;)

Do you use BRILLO Pads or the Green 3M Scrungees

Archived