Lube

sincitymix
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My man and I were camping and we filled up a little travel container with lube. Well, the lube was silicone and so was the container and it caused a chemical reaction that turned the lube to thick, unusable goo. We refused to let that keep us from fucking in the woods, so we used Dr Bronners Peppermint Soap. I fucked him as he laid on a fallen tree and he was left with a scraped up back and a VERY cold and tingly hole. It was all worth it though!

It wasn't until I moved to CA that I understood that little jingle is a double-entendre. Western US, same exact product, same recipe, mfg..... is Best Mayonnaise.

IIRC, It's called Best Mayo west of the Rockies, and Hellman's Mayo east of the Rockies. It's manufactured by Best Foods, Inc. a division of CPC, International.

Please explain the double-entendre.

~Boomer ~

IIRC, It's called Best Mayo west of the Rockies, and Hellman's Mayo east of the Rockies. It's manufactured by Best Foods, Inc. a division of CPC, International.

Please explain the double-entendre.

~Boomer ~

It's just called "best foods mayonnaise" here in the west

Bring out the BEST. Its the superlative adjective, and a wink to the fact that using Hellmans is same thing as using BEST.

Maybe play on words more than double-entendre.

Yup, its a play on words.

By the way...the same jingle was used for both brands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOhIJzZ1Lhg

I knew my cousin was gay when I saw the gallon size Crisco can in the floor of his closet. I had to finger out how he used it.:D

Your post made me chuckle. Crisco was the "go to" lube of choice for gay men back in the 70s and 80s. Like your cousin I had a small can of Crisco on the floor under my bed. How times have changed.

Your post made me chuckle. Crisco was the "go to" lube of choice for gay men back in the 70s and 80s. Like your cousin I had a small can of Crisco on the floor under my bed. How times have changed.

Yours was small, his was GALLON SIZE and almost empty when I used some.

• 6 months later...

Florida cop tells man who shot him that he'll need a lot of lube in prison

A Florida detective who was repeatedly shot by a gunman last year pulled out a tube of K-Y jelly in court to taunt his attacker after he was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday.

“You are going to need a lot of this,” the cop, who wasn’t named, told a smug-looking Kevin Rojas, 21, in court, according to The Florida Times-Union.

The Army veteran also called Rojas a “coward” and said the incident changed his life.

“I will take those bullets instead of a fellow officer and an innocent bystander,” he said. “When I brought the fight back to you, you ran like a coward.”

Rojas, who was 19 at the time, was driving erratically when the cop stopped him during a traffic stop on March 9, 2016. The officer was on his way to drop his teenage son off at school, WJXT-TV reported.

Rojas opened fire through the cop’s window, striking him in the head and abdomen. The son wasn’t injured, and the detective managed to shoot Rojas before he fled the scene, according to the station.

Police later arrested Rojas after he stole a truck.

In October, a jury convicted Rojas of first-degree murder, attempted manslaughter, two counts of aggravated assault and other charges.

His family attended his sentencing and left the courtroom in tears.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3668943.1512087904!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/detective-shot-jacksonville.jpg