Montreal Strip Clubs

P Gren
This topic is 2513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I was there in Stock Bar, I've had a few, ahem, conversations with some of the dancers. They say that they actually have to pay to dance. They make their money off of the tips they get. Is this true? How is this even legal?

My question was unclear I think. Does anyone - former dancers maybe - know about whether the dancers have to pay to dance. (I wasn't asking how a private dance works.)

My question was unclear I think. Does anyone - former dancers maybe - know about whether the dancers have to pay to dance. (I wasn't asking how a private dance works.)

I think it's quite common in Canada, the US, and other countries (Brazil saunas, for one) for the dancers/entertainers to pay to work......when I first heard this, I thought WHAT?.....but I now realize it's not such a horrible arrangement.....probably keeps the quality of the working guys up (otherwise, any average Joe would come in looking for easy money).....also, makes the guys hustle a bit to make their money back (rather than just hang out with their buds back in the break room).....

any other reasons?.....

I think the fee ranges from about US$6 at Brazil saunas to maybe ?? close to $100 at the best US events?.....wondering what the entertainers are charged at the Adonis nude parties

I think it's quite common in Canada, the US, and other countries (Brazil saunas, for one) for the dancers/entertainers to pay to work......when I first heard this, I thought WHAT?.....but I now realize it's not such a horrible arrangement.....probably keeps the quality of the working guys up (otherwise, any average Joe would come in looking for easy money).....also, makes the guys hustle a bit to make their money back (rather than just hang out with their buds in the break room).....

any other reasons?.....

I think the fee ranges from about US$6 at Brazil saunas to maybe ?? close to $100 at the best US events?.....wondering what the entertainers are charged at the Adonis nude parties

What are the dancers charged at Campus and Stock Bar? Any former dudes know? New info for me ...

I went to both Stock and Campus last night; met a cute Haitian young man at Campus and, bearing in mind what has been written above, decided that a lap dance (or two or three) would be in order; as soon as I paid him, he registered the fee in an app of some sort on his smartphone

I went to both Stock and Campus last night; met a cute Haitian young man at Campus and, bearing in mind what has been written above, decided that a lap dance (or two or three) would be in order; as soon as I paid him, he registered the fee in an app of some sort on his smartphone

Glad you're having fun!

When dancers arrive, they pay the manager or DJ (depending on the arrangement) anything ranging from $20 to 80$. Dancers who show up late have to pay more. I've had it explained to me. Some nights, dancers leave having paid more than received in tips.

When you say tips do you mean what patrons pay for private dances or tips from patrons above the rate per song for private dances?

I think it's quite common in Canada, the US, and other countries (Brazil saunas, for one) for the dancers/entertainers to pay to work......when I first heard this, I thought WHAT?.....but I now realize it's not such a horrible arrangement.....probably keeps the quality of the working guys up (otherwise, any average Joe would come in looking for easy money).....also, makes the guys hustle a bit to make their money back (rather than just hang out with their buds back in the break room).....

any other reasons?.....

Dancers pay $90.00 to get in Adonis Nude Parties (previous thread).

From what I understand from a dancer I actually befriended they pay a small fee to perform. Around 15 CAD (to the DJ and the Bartender ~can't remember if its 15 each or 15 total). If they arrive late or leave early, they pay more to not work their shift and leave the bar short of dancers. If they don't show up they also pay or they're simply not allowed back. I do know though that during the winter season; ssome of the dancers don't even get to do 1 private dance and end up going home with nothing or owing the DJ.

From what I understand from a dancer I actually befriended they pay a small fee to perform. Around 15 CAD (to the DJ and the Bartender ~can't remember if its 15 each or 15 total). If they arrive late or leave early, they pay more to not work their shift and leave the bar short of dancers. If they don't show up they also pay or they're simply not allowed back. I do know though that during the winter season; ssome of the dancers don't even get to do 1 private dance and end up going home with nothing or owing the DJ.

In my youth, I worked for a 5th Ave department store in the shoe department, women's shoes, women's better shoes (translate, older women's shoes.) The pay system was straight commission. Every payday, you got a "draw" which was subtracted from your commission check at the end of the month. Commissions were based on what you sold less returns (B. Altman & Co. took anything back.) The society matrons on whom I waited were notorious for returns! It was possible to owe the store money. Basically, the job sucked.

Other favorite Montreal dancers?

If none of the 6 dancers I listed above are there at Stockbar, I'll go for Franco , Marco , and Thierry.

Curent guys on roster at Campus that I like are Sam:p:p:p, Oliver, and Jake.

If none of the 6 dancers I listed above are there at Stockbar, I'll go for newbie-Franco (big muscle stud w/big penis & nice ass):p

Franco is a returning dancer that is back after a two year absence. I saw him on last night's streaming show. I spent some time with him at the club when he was there a few years ago and found him to be a super nice guy. Very down to earth. Hopefully he hasn't changed.

Archived