Montreal Strip Clubs

P Gren
This topic is 2513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carl who is a sweetheart.

Max who is hot and friendly.

Junior is quite the stud.

Joshua who I did not get to meet--damn!

all of the above at Stock

Just a quick update. Junior and Joshua no longer dance at Stock. I think Carl is still a listed dancer but I haven't seen him lately. Max is definitely still there.

@P Gren, I recommend that you boycott the gay strip clubs in Montreal until they've hired a mix of gay/straight employees that meets your standards. That would be best for all parties involved. (PS. I will not be joining your boycott)

Haha. What are you on about? Why do you want to boycott gay run (oops sorry did I use a label there) businesses?

Keep an eye out for Alex in Stockbar. He does not appear on the website but he's a regular at the club. He's handsome, very sexy and so friendly. I had dances with him 3 nights in a row. Yeah, that is how I was smitten by him. I wish I had more money when I was there in December.

I love Montreal and usually do Campus as the first stop of the evening for a few hours before closing out the night at Stock. It's always been a winning combo for me ;-P I second the kudos for Carl and Max - both very sweet and sexy. I'm surprised junior is no longer there considering he's the reigning Stock Idol. Perhaps he's taking the summer off.

I do wonder about if I should try Lux or Taboo? Never been to either as I spend all my time at Campus and Stock during my visits. But I will be in Montreal for a four day weekend in a few weeks (Thurs-Mon) and may swing by lux or taboo on a Thurs evening to check it out. Any input?

Carl who is a sweetheart.

Max who is hot and friendly.

Junior is quite the stud.

Joshua who I did not get to meet--damn!

all of the above at Stock

at Campus:

Felix who is friendly and accommodating.

Pepe who is a muscle mountain and offers a very good time.

Just a quick update. Junior and Joshua no longer dance at Stock. I think Carl is still a listed dancer but I haven't seen him lately. Max is definitely still there.

Keep an eye out for Alex in Stockbar. He does not appear on the website but he's a regular at the club. He's handsome, very sexy and so friendly. I had dances with him 3 nights in a row. Yeah, that is how I was smitten by him. I wish I had more money when I was there in December.

I love Montreal and usually do Campus as the first stop of the evening for a few hours before closing out the night at Stock. It's always been a winning combo for me ;-P I second the kudos for Carl and Max - both very sweet and sexy. I'm surprised junior is no longer there considering he's the reigning Stock Idol. Perhaps he's taking the summer off.

I do wonder about if I should try Lux or Taboo? Never been to either as I spend all my time at Campus and Stock during my visits. But I will be in Montreal for a four day weekend in a few weeks (Thurs-Mon) and may swing by lux or taboo on a Thurs evening to check it out. Any input?

You might see Junior dancing at Campus;)

Definitely visit Lux. Curtains are floor to ceiling. And the handsome, friendly Derek might still be dancing there.

Manny many thanks to all for the tid bits ;) of information. Leaving in a few days and this is much appreciated.

He's one hot dude. He has an amazing ass and penis (yum...).I love the singing and dancing routine on stage. Oh yeah, I can't wait!

Stockbar, you need to add some solo video of Alex on the site ASAP!

Thanks for the input on Alex. He's officially next on my "to do" list on my June Montreal trip;):p

When I was there in Stock Bar, I've had a few, ahem, conversations with some of the dancers. They say that they actually have to pay to dance. They make their money off of the tips they get. Is this true? How is this even legal?

Toronto operates in the same way.

When I was there in Stock Bar, I've had a few, ahem, conversations with some of the dancers. They say that they actually have to pay to dance. They make their money off of the tips they get. Is this true? How is this even legal?
I'm here now and walked by both Campus and Stock Bar on Ste Catherine's today; been busy with other "endeavors" though!! But now that I know how it works, I may have to drop in to support them a bit.

I'm here now and walked by both Campus and Stock Bar on Ste Catherine's today; been busy with other "endeavors" though!! But now that I know how it works, I may have to drop in to support them a bit.

lucky you.....hot, windy, and dry here at home!......

Does anyone else know more about how this works?

Archived