Montreal Strip Clubs

P Gren
This topic is 2513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Stockbar/Campus connoisseur, but I am thinking of giving Lux a shot during my upcoming visit. I've never been to Lux before. Any thoughts re: Lux on a Thursday night? I usually like to get as much out of my stripper cravings at Stock/Campus on Fridays and Saturdays, but I think I could spare a Thursday for Lux. Any insight from Lux fans out there?

I don't think I've visited on a Thursday but in the past they had maybe 4-5 dancers in short rotations. Just by looking at the dancers milling about, you should be able to tell in around 30 minutes if there's someone for you. Like I've said before, I recommend Derek but one of the forum posters who visited recently said he didn't see him there. Good luck! Post a report after your visit.

I am a Stockbar/Campus connoisseur, but I am thinking of giving Lux a shot during my upcoming visit. I've never been to Lux before. Any thoughts re: Lux on a Thursday night? I usually like to get as much out of my stripper cravings at Stock/Campus on Fridays and Saturdays, but I think I could spare a Thursday for Lux. Any insight from Lux fans out there?

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/memorial-day-weekend-in-montreal-the-unlikely-winner.124829/

Jake's 1st post about Lux is very accurate. I'm more of a Campus and Stock guy myself, but went in with friends one night who love Taboo and Lux. As others have mentioned, it really is hit and miss. The guys remind me of the street kids who used to hang out at the Spotlight in Hollywood, now long gone. I had fun, and even did a private, but I would not repeat unless I was with friends who wanted to hang out there. As with anything, on any given night, your mileage will vary.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived