Just had my 1st erotic (?) massage

SuperJunior
This topic is 2558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that knocks me out of the running......grin

Hey...a boy can dream...can't he?

'LOL -one never knows - I have found over the decades that MOST guys exaggerate and and that their 8 inches is an average 6 :):) So until I see with my own eyes, I usually subtract 2" once the bigger lengths are posted!

'LOL -one never knows - I have found over the decades that MOST guys exaggerate and and that their 8 inches is an average 6 :):) So until I see with my own eyes, I usually subtract 2" once the bigger lengths are posted!

Er, you measure from the tip to the butt-hole, right? :confused:

Well, now that I have some distance, I'm thinking maybe he was just really horny. I do have a stellar ass, but I wanted something mutual. I don't think he's a jerk, but I needed a different ending. Thanks.

Welcome and thanks for following up. This guy sounds like an outlier, and most workers will be a lot more guided by what you say and how your body responds. I also wonder if this guy was frosty to you after being legitimately embarrassed by his premature...response! Half a dozen quick thrusts is minuteman territory!

Let me add to the reassurances, and my thanks that you cleared up what exactly happened. I've done plenty of erotic massages, and that masseur is a real oddball. Very few of my appointments have gone anything like that, especially the cold shoulder (so to speak) after he got off.

I just wanted to thank Super Junior for sticking with us and providing more details.

Sounds like the dude was a selfish jerk. Chalk it up to experience.

Glad to hear you're looking to get back in the saddle again.

I promise there are some amazing guys out there. Just think with your

big head next time and pick someone you've done a little more homework

on. You'll be having fun in no time.

PS...you realize that your story made all the tops here REALLY want to see your ass...right?

LOL. I should amend the "stellar" statement as I've read the best butts thread and I know how high the standards are here. I am no https://rentmen.com/Justin_teen or https://rent.men/ThiagoRM. If they're 10s, I'd say I'm a 7.5. Also, I'm a 90% top. Finally, won't we get in trouble for straying off topic? I'm still trying to work out the matrix of the forums.

LOL. I should amend the "stellar" statement as I've read the best butts thread and I know how high the standards are here. I am no https://rentmen.com/Justin_teen or https://rent.men/ThiagoRM. If they're 10s, I'd say I'm a 7.5. Also, I'm a 90% top. Finally, won't we get in trouble for straying off topic? I'm still trying to work out the matrix of the forums.

Hey I'm new to all this too...only had 1 masseur we had ZERO chemistry, he gave an amazing spa quality massage(his day job is a massage therapist for a 5 star hotel /spa here in Miami) but that's it. I met him in masseurfinder with no reviews (big mistake in hindsight) He was naked too...I had no idea what to expect. He didn't get hard/I felt nothing, had an awesome massage though paid him and left.

I just wanted to thank Super Junior for sticking with us and providing more details.

Sounds like the dude was a selfish jerk. Chalk it up to experience.

Glad to hear you're looking to get back in the saddle again.

I promise there are some amazing guys out there. Just think with your

big head next time and pick someone you've done a little more homework

on. You'll be having fun in no time.

PS...you realize that your story made all the tops here REALLY want to see your ass...right?

you bet your ass! LoL

You're doing quite well with the matrix of the forums.

Tim is great, he used to be in LA and then moved to ATL a few years ago. Damn I miss him, he was one of the best. I don't know why he only has 2 reviews unless this is a new account but my recollection was he had dozens of reviews - all 5 stars when he was in LA. You should book him but also talk about your limits, what you want and what you don't want.

My apologies for the delayed response. I was very sick yesterday. This is the barebones of what happened. I tried booking with Tim, who has great reviews all round. He was unavailable. As I wanted a massage anyway and had decided this was the day it was happening, I booked the man nearest me. Nothing in his reviews on masseurfinder indicated he gave any sort of sensual massage but I thought I’d at least have some kind of experience to settle my extreme nerves about all this. I couldn’t find anything on here about him and he’s not on daddysreviews. His studio room was nice. I was surprised that he was naked, but I sort of thought maybe that was to make me comfortable so that I wasn’t the only naked person in the room. He wiped my back down with a dry towel and spent a long time rubbing my ass. He moved to the head of the massage table and moved my hands onto his legs. All this was great. I thought it was going to be more erotic, which I was not opposed to. He kept saying “Grab me. Grab me.” I was rubbing his legs and ass and he was pretty much holding my hands there. He then climbed onto the table and sat on the back of my legs. He poured a lot of oil into the crack of my ass and started rubbing the head of his dick on my asshole. I told him I wasn’t prepared for that. He said he wouldn’t go in, just wanted to rub it on my great ass. After about half dozen quick thrusts, he came. He got up, wiped himself off, put on some underwear, wiped me off, and continued the massage in a manner that was definitely not inviting mutual touch. It wasn’t that he got off, necessarily, because until he climbed onto my back, I was having fun. I guess I’m not sure what my point is. I didn’t have fun, in the end. I feel like I’ve wasted your time and a post here and I’m very embarrassed. Sorry for all the confusion.

Wow, @SuperJunior , after reading about your experience I am speechless. Who was paying who here is my first question. From the way you describe your 'massage session" (and I use that term loosely).....it seems like he should have paid you! It appears you were there for his gratification, not the other way around. I know many people, myself included, are turned off with "rub and tug" massage sessions. But the bar was so low on your session this episode was below a 'rub and tug" He sounds like he was really horny, was not interested in massaging you, and just wanted to get off. But YOU were the client, not HIM, which is why this is so fucked up. As I said, he should have paid you for YOUR services, not the other way around.

@SuperJunior I read your account of his oiling you up and just "sticking it in....". I would throw this guy off me. If he is not asking you to to put it in your ass crack or deeper before doing that he is exposing you to a possible std or hiv. I would never let a guy near my ass without a condom....not all us of can take prep btw. He should be called out for doing this. Sorry this happened to you. Reviews are super important. Not always but usually. Keep contributing....this was a good discussion.

• 2 weeks later...
My apologies for the delayed response. I was very sick yesterday. This is the barebones of what happened. I tried booking with Tim, who has great reviews all round. He was unavailable. As I wanted a massage anyway and had decided this was the day it was happening, I booked the man nearest me. Nothing in his reviews on masseurfinder indicated he gave any sort of sensual massage but I thought I’d at least have some kind of experience to settle my extreme nerves about all this. I couldn’t find anything on here about him and he’s not on daddysreviews. His studio room was nice. I was surprised that he was naked, but I sort of thought maybe that was to make me comfortable so that I wasn’t the only naked person in the room. He wiped my back down with a dry towel and spent a long time rubbing my ass. He moved to the head of the massage table and moved my hands onto his legs. All this was great. I thought it was going to be more erotic, which I was not opposed to. He kept saying “Grab me. Grab me.” I was rubbing his legs and ass and he was pretty much holding my hands there. He then climbed onto the table and sat on the back of my legs. He poured a lot of oil into the crack of my ass and started rubbing the head of his dick on my asshole. I told him I wasn’t prepared for that. He said he wouldn’t go in, just wanted to rub it on my great ass. After about half dozen quick thrusts, he came. He got up, wiped himself off, put on some underwear, wiped me off, and continued the massage in a manner that was definitely not inviting mutual touch. It wasn’t that he got off, necessarily, because until he climbed onto my back, I was having fun. I guess I’m not sure what my point is. I didn’t have fun, in the end. I feel like I’ve wasted your time and a post here and I’m very embarrassed. Sorry for all the confusion.

What's the name of that masseur?

Archived