Just had my 1st erotic (?) massage

SuperJunior
This topic is 2558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was very, very weird. I think reviews are censured here. Should I wait until someone asks about the person I got the massage from to advise? It was my first time w/a masseur, but I'm pretty sure it's not common. I'm so sorry if this should be posted in another forum or to a moderator.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are in the right forum, "The Spa".

Form should be along the lines of mentioning you had an erotic massage. it was terrific/horrible/fun, etc._________ (fill in the blank).

As to who it was with, you will then get requests. if you want to get explicit, do it in the private messages. Although we all want to know, that way you don't break any rules.

I'm not really comfortable with the responses here. Just because I've not had an erotic massage doesn't mean I'm stupid. I don't think I deserve "I have no idea what contribution you're trying to make here." I read the rules multiple times in an effort to avoid this. My apologies. All the respect I read about is evidently selective.

I'm not really comfortable with the responses here. Just because I've not had an erotic massage doesn't mean I'm stupid. I don't think I deserve "I have no idea what contribution you're trying to make here." I read the rules multiple times in an effort to avoid this. My apologies. All the respect I read about is evidently selective.

For the most part we are a decent bunch here. Occasionally some attitude. I for one love erotic massages you sound like you had a great time..

I'm sure that your being double plus unspeaking. Perhaps speaking plainly, yes discreetly would server you better?

You mentioned no names, no locations; pretty hard to attribute as a review. So what was the mistake you made?

If you're asking is it unusual to have an ejaculation end up on your ass, the answer is "Yes."

Never mind. I'm sure it was my mistake. I had an experience that I found doubleplus ungood. Your mileage may vary.

You can correct me if I am wrong SuperJunior, but I think you started this post since this was your first massage, and you had a question. The question was "Is it common for interplay in a massage session.... plus for the masseur to cum?" ( whether on/in your ass...or wherever) The answer would be that it depends on the vibe of the massage ad you answered, In the future if this experience was not what you wanted, only answer massage ads that have a vibe of "Strictly Therapeutic' These usually have low prices ( $85-$100) and pics of masseurs with clothes on. Even in those massage sessions, if the masseur starts anything you are uncomfortable with (interplay, etc) just tell them "NO". Many in this forum are looking for the experience that you had.....with mutual consent, In these situations we choose higher priced masseurs ($120 and up) showing off their naked torsos, and are usually offered what you received. Hope this helps and better luck next time. You sound like a nice guy and welcome to the forum.

Don't sweat it at all, @SuperJunior, you were very discreet in your OP and absolutely did not break any forum rules. I do agree with some of the others, though. If you desire a particular type of erotic massage, be sure to express your wants/needs to the masseur. Also, if you don't want that kind of interactive eroticism, you can look for masseur ads which advertise only sensuous or even just therapeutic massage. Good luck with your next masseur and have a great time!

TruHart1 :cool:

It was very, very weird. I think reviews are censured here. Should I wait until someone asks about the person I got the massage from to advise? It was my first time w/a masseur, but I'm pretty sure it's not common. I'm so sorry if this should be posted in another forum or to a moderator.

There is NOTHING in the whole world weird between two (or more!) adult people as long as they both (all) agree with what happens.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WEIRD OR WRONG.

Do it and never regret it. And then do it again!:p

Never mind. I'm sure it was my mistake. I had an experience that I found doubleplus ungood. Your mileage may vary.

Without knowing the particulars, I can only speculate that considering this was your first erotic massage experience, perhaps you were also at an emotional disadvantage. It may have been just too much too soon. It is important to remember when engaging an intimacy professional that you have the right/obligation to make it known if/when an activity is not to your liking. I hope this first-time experience does not discourage you from seeking future erotic massages, as they can be very fulfilling.

I'm new to all this too only hired 2 masseurs but it's freaky when all you expect is a therapeutic massage and you get "something unexpected" that you really did not want off guard - so your definitely not alone!

This is one of the funniest and surprising threads I have ever read. I would love more guys popping up sharing they felt the masseur crossed the line as a bad thing.

Of course it is a bad thing if you were abused, but the topic is absolutely unusual in this forum.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/647f76d85a6112a1059626f12b439e47/tumblr_nkyj1cZcNs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

There is NOTHING in the whole world weird between two (or more!) adult people as long as they both (all) agree with what happens.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WEIRD OR WRONG.

Do it and never regret it. And then do it again!:p

CONSENTING is the key here -- and it sounds like Super Junior did not expect or agree what he experienced. Yes, many of us consider this part of a good massage. I can count on one hand the number of massages I have had w/o ejaculation and most of those included the Masseur ejaculating too -- not just hands either:):):) For me it is all energy and a necessary part of a good massage -- when younger I would ejaculate spontaneously while totally flaccid and with not root chakra connection/stimulation by the Masseur -- it is all energy.

Welcome to the group -- sounds like it was totally unexpected for you and not to your liking. Was this your first time w/ a masseur?? I see by reviewing your initial post that it was.

Archived