Feet Fetish

FootWhisperer

2 hours ago, liubit said:

He is cute and he does have hot feet but….why the finger? I really don’t understand why so many young guys have pics with that gesture, which I find a turn-off. Can somebody please explain it to me? 

I think it has to do with "sub" and "dom" (even cash-dom) becoming more open "fetishes" now. IDK. 

As for feet I can get into a nice clean one during sex but not as sex alone. I wonder if it has something to do with being raised in a hot climate where bare feet and sandals were the norm so feet were always exposed like hands while to nordic people where feet are always covered they are exotic forbidden fruit. Again, IDK. 

1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

As for feet I can get into a nice clean one during sex but not as sex alone.

Same here, @tassojunior, exactly. It is a bit like the cherry on the cake, never the main course.

Something that does turn me on is the smell of sweaty feet, but not when the scent is too raunchy or overly ripe. On the other hand, smelling socks or shoes doesn’t mean anything sexual to me, absolutely nothing. Go figure. 

34 minutes ago, liubit said:

Same here, @tassojunior, exactly. It is a bit like the cherry on the cake, never the main course.

Something that does turn me on is the smell of sweaty feet, but not when the scent is too raunchy or overly ripe. On the other hand, smelling socks or shoes doesn’t mean anything sexual to me, absolutely nothing. Go figure. 

lol. I hate smelly socks because it just reminds me I need to do laundry. now scrubbed-clean pretty soft feet....

On 7/21/2023 at 4:42 AM, liubit said:

He is cute and he does have hot feet but….why the finger? I really don’t understand why so many young guys have pics with that gesture, which I find a turn-off. Can somebody please explain it to me? 

For some men it's a major turn on just like being called the "F" slur. It seems to be a Dom/Sub thing. 

On 7/21/2023 at 1:42 AM, liubit said:

It's so stupid, they or their digital pimps, believe that the middle finger makes them look straight, tough, and masculine. 

I was offered to model for that mastertim foot fetish websites but all the guys are made to hold up the middle finger and that's not my thing.