Cute Critters to Take Our Minds Off Everyday Stresses

quoththeraven

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG8ukheUQAAZmWG.jpg

St. Louis Cardinal Rally Cat. The Cardinals are now within striking distance of the first place Chicago Cubs following a winning streak in the team's home park.

The highlight was Rally Cat running across the baseball field. The feral young cat should find a good home now, just hope he stays in the news long enough to be adopted

Edited by WilliamM

Thanks! That was taken on the first day they were here. They are all over me now. :)

That Pom is ADORABLE. Too bad dogs, even the ones that look like cats, can't free-feed. That would solve the hypoglycemia problem.

Actually, all of my dogs free-feed. I put in long hours at work and sometimes I'm just not home at chow time so, from the time they were about 4-5 months old they have always eaten when they want and have NEVER been fatties! According to my vet, their weights have always been spot-on!

Actually, all of my dogs free-feed. I put in long hours at work and sometimes I'm just not home at chow time so, from the time they were about 4-5 months old they have always eaten when they want and have NEVER been fatties! According to my vet, their weights have always been spot-on!

That is great to hear!