CMNM (clothed-naked scene)

jake1973

On 3/6/2023 at 11:28 PM, PittGuy said:

Where on gay earth is this???

I saw one wherein I think it was a group of chinese guys playing a card game and one guy was butt ass naked and tied up idk what sexual position that is and he was hanging in the middle of the table while they were playing and one guy was using a vibrator toy with his tool hahaha! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 8:57 PM, francisssgorg said:

Omg I also love CMNM stuff.. I subscribed to the actual p*rn site from UK since I like their old videos... But right now their on site current videos are too much the same thing.. I fantasize actually being the "clothed" one and toying with my naked sub. It's much more fun for me if there are like several guys playing with the naked sub, almost like humiliating the sub to an audience... I don't know where could I find to join an actual live version but hoping one day I can fulfill this fantasy HAHA

When Craig's List had m4m listings I did a bunch of cmnm scenes just by posting and looking for a naked muscle sub (when I was in the mood to be clothed) and offering myself as the naked sub otherwise. When naked I only did 1-2 clothed guys and both versions were super hot. Does anyone know of massage boards or sites that would work for those kinds of listings today?

On 7/23/2023 at 9:59 AM, Lewis372NYC said:

When Craig's List had m4m listings I did a bunch of cmnm scenes just by posting and looking for a naked muscle sub (when I was in the mood to be clothed) and offering myself as the naked sub otherwise. When naked I only did 1-2 clothed guys and both versions were super hot. Does anyone know of massage boards or sites that would work for those kinds of listings today?

I just did a scene on Sat with a guy I met on Doublelist.  Took us months to put it together but it was fun.

• 1 month later...

In my early 20s I was a NM to guy for over a year. Was very enjoyable that got me into exhibitionism. Most of our encounters were in public places. We'd meet up somewhere and he'd have something for me to do there, or he'd take me somewhere else to do something. 
We once met behind a gas station, when he showed up, he had me get naked and toss my clothes in a dumpster. We around till it got dark. Then went to get something to eat from a drive thru. Went to a park to eat. Naked for 3 hours or so, he then dropped me off near at apartment. Grabbed my hidden key and went inside. 
Another time he took me to the mall restroom and took my clothes leaving me in a stall for a bit. He returned with running shorts and a tshirt to wear on a bus ride back home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...