Zac Efron will be your New Baywatch Babe

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked him better before he got this lean. He's only 29 but now he looks about 39... to me.

So many seem to go that way. Mario Lopez was luscious when he was more beefy, now it's gone. And, it seems that Nick Jonas is going too lean...woe is me. :(

Unfortunately, except for a very few lucky guys who getter hotter with AGE, most don't. But I find being a bit beefier as you get older and your muscle tone wanes, is a better look. Otherwise you start looking like Skeletor, unless you shoot yourself up with Restalin and other fillers..

Definitely true. And even if one does take 'corrective' action to disguise some signs of ageing it's always wise not to hide it entirely. Blinding white veneers, fully dyed heads of hair, and entirely wrinkle-free foreheads just look silly.

Definitely true. And even if one does take 'corrective' action to disguise some signs of ageing it's always wise not to hide it entirely. Blinding white veneers, fully dyed heads of hair, and entirely wrinkle-free foreheads just look silly.

http://dontlosehair.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Fashion_Tips_for_Bald_Men_5_Things_You_Should_Never_Wear.jpg

His body is impressive, but I still can't bring myself to find him attractive.

I think he is very handsome. But his face is getting too thin. I wonder if he's had 'some work' done. Of course he might be too young for that still.

Gman

I feel the same. I'll give him "attractive," but he just never projected the "wow" factor for me.

He was hot as a teen heartthrob, but he is aging. He is a nice looking, well kept man, but he doesn't give me a wet-dream or morning wood.

I liked him better before he got this lean. He's only 29 but now he looks about 39... to me.

That could be due to his "partying" ? He did do a stint in Rehab.

So many seem to go that way. Mario Lopez was luscious when he was more beefy, now it's gone. And, it seems that Nick Jonas is going too lean...woe is me. :(

Lopez is just way too primped and pristine. His teeth alone put me off.

lmao...Wow, tough room. I don't care, I'm with Topseed...:D

http://www.companyofmen.org/styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_m.png

Topseed Knight

I'd pound his ass into the sheets.

Unfortunately, except for a very few lucky guys who getter hotter with AGE, most don't. But I find being a bit beefier as you get older and your muscle tone wanes, is a better look. Otherwise you start looking like Skeletor, unless you shoot yourself up with Restalin and other fillers..

Ha. I said the same thing in the Steven Draker thread.