Prince Spa in West Hollywood

Massagefreak

• 1 month later...

I'm a fan of Prince Spa for the most part, a couple of the guys who work there in particular as previously noted. But last night I had a session with Sean. Who I know I've had a session with previously and I thought it had been... more welcoming than what I experienced yesterday. Particularly in terms of extras. It handed... happily. But kind of a let down compared to what I usually experience there. Guess I need to stick with my regulars. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen Sean at Prince before? And if so, what was your experience. Replies here are great. Or if anyone would like to PM me, please feel free.

10 hours ago, Nakedchi said:

Is there a website for Prince Spa? All I've seen is the old CL link.

Like many small businesses these days, Prince Spa has a web presence only on Facebook:

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Prince Men's Spa, West Hollywood. 452 likes · 2 were here. Welcome to Prince men’s spa, we have body massage ,body scrub and hair removal!

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 9:56 PM, JayMR07 said:

Anyone with recent experience? I drove by the other day and saw some new guys standing outside with some of the regulars I’ve seen before. 

I just went tonight and had Danny for the 90 min scrub and massage. It was bliss. 

A few months ago I tried this spa for the first time and I didn't really enjoy it which is why it took me so long to go back.  First time I didn't catch his name but based on this forum I think it might have been Cody.  I was in pain during the massage element, and not in a good way.    

Danny on the other hand was absolutely amazing.  I'm 100% going to be semi-regular there now and will be asking for Danny each time. 

DM if you want more details.  

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been here recently? I used to love this place but as of late 2023 & early 2024 every time I go there usually on Tuesdays it looks like only two guys are working there (Trevor & Gary). I am not the biggest fan of their massage technique personally, to be honest.

3 hours ago, ChrisCruiser said:

Has anyone been here recently? I used to love this place but as of late 2023 & early 2024 every time I go there usually on Tuesdays it looks like only two guys are working there (Trevor & Gary). I am not the biggest fan of their massage technique personally, to be honest.

Have you ever called them to see who is working on a day other than Tuesday? Why not try at least one different day?

• 4 weeks later...