Prince Spa in West Hollywood

Massagefreak

• 1 year later...
Ive been there twice. It's an Asian/Thai massage set up. Very clean with only 2-3 rooms. The massage was fair, and the masseur did provide HE. Prices are reasonable and inline with most Thai massage places.

Did you discuss the HE at the start of did it naturally happen? Was there an extra fee?

Thx!

Thank you, This is great for me to know.. I think I may have to visit.. One thing tho.. I wonder if this is the wrong place to post this. But I think i need to get a group of us together where I'd get a hotel room and have small massage party.. Maybe hire a masseur to attend as to keep the skill of massage happening... What ya think?

Thank you, This is great for me to know.. I think I may have to visit.. One thing tho.. I wonder if this is the wrong place to post this. But I think i need to get a group of us together where I'd get a hotel room and have small massage party.. Maybe hire a masseur to attend as to keep the skill of massage happening... What ya think?

You're a freak!

(Please note: this is a tease.)

• 2 years later...

Hey. I tried to get a group together, unfortunately once I started asking for definite confirmations the commitment was not there... only 1 guy could make it.... out of the 4 that were all horned up and agaifor it hours earlier.. possibly trying this again?? But I need them to show up

• 1 year later...

Bumping this in case anyone has been recently. I walked by and Saw a cute guy taking a break outside that looked like a worker there. Skinny a tattoo or two on his arm. Would love to know his name if anyone has intel

I've been there a couple times within the last month.  It's about the same as it was pre-pandemic.  There seems to be 1 or 2 guys working at any given time, so you really don't have a choice.  Massages are decent and there has always been a HE without having to ask or discuss in advance.  If you go, I recommend springing for $100 for the 90 minute body scrub/massage combo

• 4 months later...