Not So Good News From Jeremy Walker...

azdr0710
This topic is 2789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps the internet savvy on this forum should uncover Jeremy Walker's attacker-- sweet Jesus, the whole world would collapse if every little personal issue would be laid bare. I wish Jeremy well and hope he is able to see his way through the troubles. Brian Kevin has met his match in the drama department with Jeremy's recent issues.

Peace,

Kipp

I was thinking of Mocha.

I remember back in the day when I used and it was one disaster after another. "Why? Why is this always happening to me. It's just so unfair"...... Maybe because you were too busy being a party ho and hanging out with the wrong sorts of people. Funny how that always predictably worked out looking back. The only reason I had drugs like Ambien, Valium, etc was to bring my ass down when I needed to.

I don't know about the rest of you but if I was court ordered to stay home or risk going to Jail I think the last thing I'd be doing was advertising my travel dates on a website. Call me overly cautious.

Apparently, he's still blogging while behind bars...

https://jeremywalkerxxx.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/acclimation-zen/

I assume inmates get internet time and that's how he's posting? Wouldn't his posts be monitored? But he writes as if the prison guards are clueless (don't know about inmates trading in contraband)...

Enjoyed his blog post. Maybe I could start writing him letters while he's in jail;).

Apparently, he's still blogging while behind bars...

https://jeremywalkerxxx.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/acclimation-zen/

I assume inmates get internet time and that's how he's posting? Wouldn't his posts be monitored? But he writes as if the prison guards are clueless (don't know about inmates trading in contraband)...

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought he said in his blog's introductory post that his sentence involvex alternating times in and out of jail. Like weekends out or certain evenings or something.

Ambien is our friend...

Peace,

Kipp

Of course you've heard about the side effects some people experience: sleep walking, sleep driving, etc. Some lady took ambien on a long haul flight and tried to open the door and leave mid flight. Just saying......

Of course you've heard about the side effects some people experience: sleep walking, sleep driving, etc. Some lady took ambien on a long haul flight and tried to open the door and leave mid flight. Just saying......

It just doesn't work for me. I feel slightly sedated/dull, but that's it.

I've only had success with two benzodiazepines, of which Ativan (lorazepam) has fewer side effects. Even Valium does nothing for me.

It just doesn't work for me. I feel slightly sedated/dull, but that's it.

I've only had success with two benzodiazepines, of which Ativan (lorazepam) has fewer side effects. Even Valium does nothing for me.

Ativan is a wonder drug. If I take an ativan, I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in, totally rested and refreshed.

Ativan is a wonder drug. If I take an ativan, I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in, totally rested and refreshed.

Unfortunately, it leaves me groggy the next day if I take it full-strength (0.5 mg), but it works the most dependably of everything I've tried. That includes Halcion, Lunesta, Ambien, Xanax, Valium and melatonin.

I read about a formulation of melatonin that I'm going to try. Conventional melatonin actually keeps me awake. Initially, it makes me really sleepy, but after a couple hours, I wake up and can't get back to sleep. I read about a delayed-release melatonin that doesn't enter your system for two or three hours after you take it. I think it could work.

I was walking the aisle of a 747 to stretch my legs when a flight attendant asked me if I was looking for the rest room. I replied that no, I was looking for the exit. Many times I have wanted to leave a plane in mid flight.

Rudymate, actually I think that Melatonin is supposed to be a concoction that helps get you to sleep. I have taken it for a couple of months and I have found that if I take exactly the right amount I will sleep the right amount of time. However, I can sometimes awaken (usually to use the bathroom) and not be able to get back to sleep. If I take even a small amount to get back to sleep or if I had initially taken too much I will be groggy the entire next day. If you do find anything out about a "delayed release" melatonin and you find it works as you think it might could you please either PM me or just post something. Thanks so much.

Rudymate, actually I think that Melatonin is supposed to be a concoction that helps get you to sleep. I have taken it for a couple of months and I have found that if I take exactly the right amount I will sleep the right amount of time. However, I can sometimes awaken (usually to use the bathroom) and not be able to get back to sleep. If I take even a small amount to get back to sleep or if I had initially taken too much I will be groggy the entire next day. If you do find anything out about a "delayed release" melatonin and you find it works as you think it might could you please either PM me or just post something. Thanks so much.

Ok.

I read about a formulation of melatonin that I'm going to try. Conventional melatonin actually keeps me awake. Initially, it makes me really sleepy, but after a couple hours, I wake up and can't get back to sleep. I read about a delayed-release melatonin that doesn't enter your system for two or three hours after you take it. I think it could work.

Timed-release works very well for me. (It lasts a full 7 to 8 hours.) The brand, which mostly I use when traveling, is Melatonex.

Rudynate, it is weird. I went to look on Amazon and there is nothing named MSZ. Of course, I could just be missing it. There is something named Melatonex but my sleep has become so discombobulated that I would like to try what ever is out there. Of course, it is best to try the most natural of the products before anything else. That is why I have been so annoyingly persistent. :)

Rudynate, it is weird. I went to look on Amazon and there is nothing named MSZ. Of course, I could just be missing it. There is something named Melatonex but my sleep has become so discombobulated that I would like to try what ever is out there. Of course, it is best to try the most natural of the products before anything else. That is why I have been so annoyingly persistent. :)

I screwed up - it's actually MZS.

I want everyone to know that I am alive and well. As of today, 10% of my sentence is complete. When I get out on May 1, I will have no travel restrictions and no probation officer to report to. I intend to ease back into work sometime around late May, depending upon what shape my physique is in.

Thank you all for your support!

Jeremy

I want everyone to know that I am alive and well. As of today, 10% of my sentence is complete. When I get out on May 1, I will have no travel restrictions and no probation officer to report to. I intend to ease back into work sometime around late May, depending upon what shape my physique is in.

Jeremy

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thumbs/smileys-thumbs-951446.gif

Good to hear your spirits are up...Good luck!

Jeremy

Thanks for letting us know you're doing well.

Archived