Olympics

BasketBaller
This topic is 2850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

usa-today-8829300.0.jpg

This photo is the closest I could get to today's long, but very interesting 2016 Rio Olympic Road Race. The various NBC stations showed a lot of the race, especially the beginning through beloved places like Ipanema, but I wish the entire race had been broadcast (know impossible because it was all day almost)

I was happy to discover that today's events are available to watch online, in full, without commercials or announcers, as long as you sign in with your cable company account -- according to the FAQ, this seems to be a way for NBC to extract $ from cablecos for streaming. So many sexy gymnasts from so many countries, and I love that one gets to see a lot more athletes than one would ever get to see on TV. Also, some of the camera work is superior, with nice close ups of them bending over when they are warming up, filming of them hanging out after their routines while they await their scores (during which some of them take off their shorts and put on pants), etc, etc. Oh, yes -- I am watching this to actually see their performances as well. :)

There are so many gorgeous American male athletes this year who are at this year's Olympics in Rio de janeiro; they're mouthwatering to say the least! :p:p

Don't count out the hot from other countries - 2 weeks of horny guys in minimal clothing!!

I have two words to say.

Brazilian gymnasts.

Oh. My. Lord. CimrhSNUYAA29tN.jpg

I LOVE Gymnasts they have Muscles that no real boy ever had! And they are so tight and talented they could likely

rip your dick off with there ass muscles if you are not a good fuck.

Plus gymnasts are usually compact lil guys --- So you can eat or meat more than one without feeling bloated!

Disastrous performance today by the US men gymnastic team, they were just awful in the all around team performance. NBC didn't even show it on prime time, waited until the late night coverage at 12:30 am to show it.

On a side note, why are there so many empty seats at the olympic venues in Rio. I guess a lot of people didn't want to go to the Olympic in Brazil.

Disastrous performance today by the US men gymnastic team, they were just awful in the all around team performance. NBC didn't even show it on prime time, waited until the late night coverage at 12:30 am to show it.

I watched part of the live feed online. Even that didn't show most of the US men. At one point they announced a rocking good score for Mikulak on parallel bars and one of the announcers commented "I wish I'd seen that".

On a side note, why are there so many empty seats at the olympic venues in Rio. I guess a lot of people didn't want to go to the Olympic in Brazil.

There's been a lot of news coverage that Brazilians can't afford the ticket prices.

I stayed up late last night to watch the US Men Gymnastic Team all around competition, oh man that was a wild ride. That was one for the ages, if you missed it. The guys were wild, even thoug they were chasing the top two teams China/Russia with a 2 points lead (equivalent to being down by 100 points in Basketball). NBC did not air the segment during its prime time coverage, it was broadcast after midnight during their late night coverage. The US Men Gymnastic performace last night was really bad. But the boys were incredibly cheerful throughout their bad performances

The best part about the show last night was the guys cheering each other, They were incredibly loud, screaming all kinds of things. It sounded more like a wild sex session. That was so fun, it was like a wild fraternity boys party. I loved it!

If you missed it, a few quotes from the US boys last night:

Get In There

Yeah Baby

Tear This Up

Le't Do This

Great night, I had a blast watching it, even though their performace was incredibly bad.

Well, as I clutch my pearls!

Rugby has come back to the Olympics for the first time since 1924, this time as Rugby 7s. And the Australian womens' team (the Pearls) have won gold in Rio. This is not just good news for Rugby, it is also a step forward for mainstream women's sport in Australia. Like the US we have women's football and basketball leagues, and a women's short-form cricket competition is receiving near equal billing with the men's competition each summer [with televised double-headers of women's and men's games]; and a women's AFL competition is about to start.

And a final comment, on the news just now, this coming weekend there is a pride game (maybe round) in the main AFL [Australian football league] competition.

Archived