Olympics

BasketBaller
This topic is 2843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another athlete robbed today in Rio, Brazil today by two starving teens!

A former Russian Olympian Evgeny Korotyshkin was robbed today in Rio by two desperate starving teen boys while on his way to eat at a fancy restaurant. The boys demanded he hand over all his valuables. Korotyshkin said in his Instagram post that he “parted amicably” with his would-be assailants after giving them all he had. The teens were wearing masks, and holding long weapons.

The corrupt Brazilian government should do more to help the people living in the slums in Brazil. Horrible goverment, they won't help poor starving Brazilians living in slums.

http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/rio-2016/former-russian-olympian-posts-shocking-instagram-photo-of-kids-touting-guns-claims-he-was-robbed-in-rio

There are so many gorgeous American male athletes this year who are at this year's Olympics in Rio de janeiro; they're mouthwatering to say the least! :p:p

I just keep thinking about the fact that the IOC is giving out half a million condoms for the athletes. So many fantasies. So little time.

More drama at the Olympic today, Egyptian Judo fighter El Shehaby refused to bow or shake the hand of his opponent, Israeli judoka Or Sasson.El Shehaby had just lost by the way. Also, the Lebaneses delegation team was also reprimanded for not allowing Isreali athletes to board the same bus as the Lebanese team.

Not quite as dumb as lecherous female news personalities oiling up a hot Tongan, but I love how USA men's basketball coach, Mike Krzyzewski, answers this tired, useless question about the team's housing on the cruise ship.

http://www.sportingnews.com/athletics/news/mike-krzyzewski-team-usa-basketball-cruise-ship-accomodations/1ubqkx11r1wq011c0zdcdgdzm2

When USA men's coach Mike Krzyzewski was asked Monday night by a French reporter what it was like living on a boat, Krzyzewski gave a lengthy response that made it clear Team USA is just visiting.

"Well, we don't live o
n a boat," Krzyzewski said,
. "We're staying on a boat. I actually live in Durham, N.C., and have a swimming pool. Once in a while I get on a raft and lie in there. But I've never really thought about living on a boat. Since 1992 the U.S. teams have stayed in different locations and because of the accomm
odations here, that was good.

"And it's not our boat. We're not the only people on the boat. There are other people on the boat that we see, that we say 'good morning' to, 'hello.' We've actually made friends on the boat. I never knew I would have boat friends. In fact now that I'm talking about it, I might go buy a boat. And put it in my — I’d have to have a bigger swimming pool. It’s a place to stay and we’re here to play basketball.

"And I’ll tell you what, the people in Rio have been unbelievable as far as their treatment of us and their hospitality. We’re fortunate to be here for the Olympics whether we’re on a boat or not."

Geez Mike, feeling a little defensive about your luxury digs? And guess what, coach? Your boys are not blowing everyone out like we all ASSumed you would be. Might have to come down from that pointy blue devils pitch fork and actually do some coaching.

We're having some conflict at home over what to watch on the big tv. The boys like the team sports best- soccer, rugby, volleyball, etc. We all agree on basketball. But they're exasperated that I want to watch diving, swimming, gymnastics, etc. I can't very well tell them I'm admiring the athletes' bodies, so I just say I want the whole range of the games.

Bi dad problems.

We're having some conflict at home over what to watch on the big tv. The boys like the team sports best- soccer, rugby, volleyball, etc. We all agree on basketball. But they're exasperated that I want to watch diving, swimming, gymnastics, etc. I can't very well tell them I'm admiring the athletes' bodies, so I just say I want the whole range of the games.

Bi dad problems.

Oh dear - the joys of ogling at men, but ain't it grand?!

I did catch a bit of a conversation between my twins about which female divers were hot. So I'm not the only guy ogling even if I'm the one ogling guys.

Just a shame you cant share your ogling thoughts with anyone there. Still you can always share with us cos we'd like to know!

Archived