Featured Attractions

BasketBaller
This topic is 2827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Forearms. For as long as I can remember I've been turned on by forearms/hands. I literally have no latency period - I could have cum 4 times in a row and if I see a dude with arms I like, I can't help but look (and drool and fantasize). It's the first thing I check out on a guy. I like seeing the muscles move beneath the skin and like them firm and solid - they don't have to be huge, but I like them to be proportional to the guy, or even a little big for his frame. I like them furry, too, and while there is such a thing as too hairy, I like them naturally hairy and NEVER shaved. By extension, I really dig wrists and hands. Ok, gotta go jerk off now lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forearms. For as long as I can remember I've been turned on by forearms/hands. I literally have no latency period - I could have cum 4 times in a row and if I see a dude with arms I like, I can't help but look (and drool and fantasize). It's the first thing I check out on a guy. I like seeing the muscles move beneath the skin and like them firm and solid - they don't have to be huge, but I like them to be proportional to the guy, or even a little big for his frame. I like them furry, too, and while there is such a thing as too hairy, I like them naturally hairy and NEVER shaved. By extension, I really dig wrists and hands. Ok, gotta go jerk off now lol

Ok, and I gotta go to the store and stock up!

http://www.melbartholomew.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/popeye-600x369.jpg

Of course I'm not buying up supplies of spinach to attract the attention of @Eric Hassan, I know my forearms will never do that! But I will look at nice arms ...

One can add a noticeable amount of muscle to the forearms with weight training. I don't, by any means, have Popeye forearms, but I used to have toothpick forearms. I don't have toothpick forearms anymore.

+1

Don't remember exactly when, but, as a kid, I started noticing the veins in men's forearms and in the backs of their hands and how great they looked. In junior high school, I think it was in 8th grade, I was sitting in class, with my arm hanging at my side. I glanced down and noticed that I had the same kind of veins in the back of my hand and my forearm. I sat there thinking "Holy Fuck!! I'm a man!!"

• 1 month later...

I share the same admiration, although not to the same intensity, as Eric. I started with a personal trainer a couple of years ago. One of the odd side effects has been forearms. He's a powerlifter, and told me that I (now) have big forearms. Who'd have thunk it?

I'm fascinated with beautiful and "different" faces and features. While I find male Prada and Burberry models beautiful, I also find beauty in slightly crossed eyes, gaps between front teeth, ears that stick out, irregular noses, etc. Some of those men I find beautiful, others may find ugly or unappealing because of less than perfect features.

I'm fascinated with beautiful and "different" faces and features. While I find male Prada and Burberry models beautiful, I also find beauty in slightly crossed eyes, gaps between front teeth, ears that stick out, irregular noses, etc. Some of those men I find beautiful, others may find ugly or unappealing because of less than perfect features.

I'm the same way. Not that much into leading-man handsome.

I totally agree. There are supposedly beautiful men and women whom I find totally unattractive (Julia Roberts, anyone?) and odd-looking men and women who are strangely attractive. Sometimes, men with big noses really do me in. Also, slightly crooked teeth can be sexy. Pretty boy men do nothing for me - I'd rather have imperfect but manly.

Archived